Chapter 6__Reception

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

"Wha- what are you doing?" Her eyes were shot opened.
I quickly stood up ran my hand through my hair while looking away from her.

"Nothing, there was....a mosquito on your cheek." I cleared my throat.
"Uh...okay but why aren't you asleep?" She asked half sleeping.
"Oh I had some work to do. You go back to sleep. " I quickly left for the couch.

Ya Allah that almost gave me a heart attack. But why am I getting so worked up about it?
I kept tossing and turning on the couch again until I finally gave up and reached for the other side of the bed.

I peeked over her to ensure she was sleeping.
I placed 4 pillows between us and I finally slept peacefully on the other side of the bed.

.

.

.

I woke up to find a hand wrapped around my torso.
I tilted my head to see her just an inch away from my face.
She looked like an Angel while sleeping with her soft breath caressing my lips.
I tried to get up but failed as her arms locked me.
For some reason I felt like I could live like this forever.

Just then I saw her eyes slowly opened and I quickly shot my eyes shut.
I felt her arms pull away from me firmly as I felt her getting out of the bed.

Kulsum's POV-

"You're up?" He asked in a lazy husky voice.
I cannot believe how close we were just a minute ago.
How could I be so careless.

"Yeah, wh-why are you sleeping here though?" I asked as my voice trembled and looked everywhere but him.
"Oh I couldn't sleep on the couch." He cleared his throat.

"Of course his highness couldn't sleep on the couch. Who asked you to offer me the bed when I was on the couch. " I rolled my eyes.
"How cruel the world is. People are so ungrateful for the favour their blessed with." He spoke with his head held high.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes and went inside the bathroom to perform wudu for the morning prayer.

He went to the mosque to pray Salah as I performed it in the room.

After a while I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I replied.
"There you are! Come let's get you all dolled up!" Aslihan chirped as she entered carrying a big bag and 4 boxes.

"What's all this?" I smiled.
"Today's your walima! We need to get you ready as soon as possible. " she said excitingly.

She pulled out the most beautiful velvet gown I'd ever seen.
It was decorated with gold embroidery that went perfectly well with the royal red colour.

"Oh my Allah, Aslihan what is this?" I asked with my eyes widened

"It's your reception gown!" She giggled.
"But this is too much I can't accept this." I frowned.
"No way I'm letting you go! It's the gift. We want you to have it. Besides you're the first bride of Ozturk family. " she exclaimed.

I always wanted to have a grand wedding. Well the wedding is grand of course but I also wished to marry someone I loved.

"I can't thank you enough!" I hugged her tight as she hugged me back.
After hours of getting ready, putting on this heavy gown, makeup, jewelry and perfect hijab I was finally ready.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"I'll go check." Aslihan opened the door slightly.
"Oh it's you Abey! Unfortunately you cannot see your bride until today's evening. You'll get to see her straight at walima venue." She said coolly as she slammed the door in his face.

We both burst out laughing.
"Mashallah to you Kulsum you look absolutely stunning!" She exclaimed.
"It's all thanks to you, you're amazing!" I thanked her.

Just then the door opened and Mrs. Zohra Hatun and Zakariya entered.
"Mashallah to my daughter, may Allah protect you from all the evil eyes." Mrs. Zohra hugged me as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ameen. It's all because of you, jazkallah!" I hugged her back.
"I'm kinda envious of my big brother now! Darn you're gorgeous yenge!" Zakariya winked.

"Stop messing with her idiot!" Aslihan punched his arm.
Soon they both chased each other around the room as I laughed.

Later that evening-

I was accompanied by Aslihan and Zohra Hatun down the red carpet leading straight to the stage where Abdul Razzaq stood.
My gaze was all down as I took steps in these long heels.

The venue was packed with thousands of people and media.
I stepped on to the stage and finally looked up at him.

My heart was in my throat! He looked ridiculously gorgeous in gleaming white Arabic jubba and his kafiyye was placed neatly on his head.
His blue eyes glittered even more gorgeously as our eyes locked and my heart didn't skipped the beat! HELL IT SKIPPED THE WHOLE SONG!

soon we were seated on the throne as Mr. Alparslan carried out with the wedding speech.

After everything we all got up and greeted everyone.
Just then I spotted Emir as he called out my name and waved at me.

"Emir! Wow you came!" I smiled.
"Of course do you think I'll miss it?" He smirked.
We chatted laughed when suddenly I felt somebody's eyes on me.

I spotted Abdul Razzaq glaring at us, his blue eyes felt even more dangerous as they darkened.
I just ignored him and continued talking to Emir.

"So Kulsum, you graduated as a psychology student right? What's your plan next?" He asked taking a sip of his mocktail.
"Well I wanted to open my own clinic and help people. But it doesn't look very possible now as I'm married. " I sighed as I frowned.

That's why I didn't liked marriages. You're always under control by someone.
"That's not true. You can work if you want. It's your choice, you don't need anyone's permission. " He spoke firmly.

And for the first time ever I felt hope and encouragement.

He was right! Who is Abdul Razzaq to stop me?
I'm gonna do whatever I want. And if he refuses, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.

I smiled as I told him about my plan of being a successful psychologist and help people.
To my surprise he offered help to look for a place for my clinic.
This guy was absolutely amazing.

Suddenly I tripped and the glass I was holding slipped from my hand causing my finger to bleed.
Emir quickly dabbed his handkerchief on my finger.

Suddenly a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pushed Emir's hand away. I looked up to see that it was Abdul Razzaq.

"What's going on here?" He flared his nostrils.
"Oh she tripped and her fingers got hurt." Emir explained.

He stepped closer to him and spoke as his voice grew dark.
"Don't ever touch her again! Or else I'll chop off your hand!" He threatened him leaving Emir stunned.

He then turned to me pulled out a bandage and wrapped it around my finger.
Suddenly all the media started clicking our pictures.

He then pulled my hand towards him and kissed my hand.
Leaving me totally stunned.

__________________________________________
Abey (pronounced as Aabey) - big brother (in Turkish)

Heyy guys!!!!

Hope you liked this chapter as well!!!

Please vote and comment.

Thank you so much for reading.

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead