Chapter 9__Interacting

Kulsum's POV-

"Don't test my patience you don't know what I'm capable of!" He growled.
Suddenly I was mute. My heart beat was faster than ever as our faces were just an inch away from each other's.

But for the first time ever I was scared. But I'm not weak and I'll show him.
He pulled away freeing me from his cage.

"Well good thing is...I'm not afraid of you. So do whatever you want. " I stated bluntly.
To which his eyes darkened as he glared at me.

He again took a step towards me with our eyes locked to each other.
I felt this sudden rush in my body when our bodies were just inches away from each other as I stared into his gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

Just then there was a knock on the door distracting us from....well whatever was going to happen.
Pretty sure it wouldn't have been pretty so I'm glad.

I opened the door as I was greeted by Zakariya.
"Selam yenge and my dear Aabey." He smiled sarcastically as Abdul Razzaq gave him a 'duh' expression.

"Selam Zakariya, please come inside." I smiled.
"Oh no I just came here to tell you that uncle Alladdin and his family will be coming over for dinner tonight." He finally got serious.

"Okay, you can go now!" Abdul Razzaq responded coldly.
"Yes yes I'm going. Wallahi you're so impatient. Do you want me to install new soundproof door for you Aabey?" Zakariya smirked.

Abdul Razzaq glared at him before chasing after him as they both ran circles of the mansion and I just laughed.

Ya Allah, he's so different and adorable around his family. Especially his siblings.
If he had been like this with me I would've definitely liked him.
.

.

.

Later that evening-

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I entered the mansion after a long and tiring day at work.
The best part about the day is finally getting enough time to check on my grandma after a long day.

I knocked the door of her room as I entered a second later.
I was astonished to find Kulsum sitting at the edge of the bed where my grandmother was laying.

My smile instantly faded, though it wasn't a proper smile.
"Selam ladies." I greeted politely.
"Selam my son, come." My grandmother weakly gestured.

I spared a glance at Kulsum as she did the same.
For some reason I felt so peaceful as her hazel eyes met mine.
For some reason I don't know why or how I felt so relaxed upon seeing her.

"How are you grandma?" I smiled slightly.
"Alhamdulillah, I'm well by Allah's grace." She smiled weakly.
"Mashallah to you grandma. Please just tell me if you need anything. I'll have it arranged for you." I spoke firmly.

My grandmother practically raised me. She was there for me and understood me when no one else could.
She's the reason I'm the CEO of the biggest company in Turkey.

I would have been long gone and devastated if it wasn't for her.
She helped me at my worst and now it's my turn.
I swear I'll go beyond any limits to give her the happiness she deserves.

"Wallahi Razzaq, I've witnessed your marriage Alhamdulillah, got a beautiful, kind, caring bride home. What else do I want now?" She smiled as I gulped.

"Now I only pray that may Allah keep you both happy and contented with each other and may your love for each other replicates the love between 'Ali (RA) and Fatima (RA)'."