Chapter 20__The Master plan

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I tried talking to Kulsum throughout the day but she's been avoiding me like a plague.

Don't worry melekim, for you I'll become the deadliest plague, if it means you'll talk to me.

She has given me a cold shoulder throughout the day, and now it's finally night time.

Of course she'll have to come to the bedroom, where else would she go?!

She finally entered the room and her gaze softened as she spotted me, trying to avoid eye contact.

Oh this girl......

I was standing by the bed leaning against the side table.

"Selam." I cleared my throat. She jolted as her eyes met mine from the dressing table mirror.

"Selam." She replied coldly as she made her way to the shower.
Oh so she's using my actions against me huh...

"How was your day?" I slowly walked up to her.
"Good." She gulped as she reached for the bathroom door.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her, as a result she collided with my chest making my heart beat like a mad horse, ready to jump out of my ribcage.

"What's your problem let me go!" Her eyes widened.
"Have you been avoiding me melekim?" Our gaze locked.

"Finally, you got the hint. Now let me go!" She struggled to free her hand.
"Ooh I see now.....you're jealous." I smirked.

"What nonsense. Why would I be jealous?" She gulped as she looked away.
"Because you care melekim." I smirked, my gaze still fixed on her.

"In your dreams. I don't care, go do whatever you want, have a second wife, what we have is just for 7 months anyway and I got no right to meddle in your business, so yeah....I don't care." She raised her voice as she gazed into my eyes intensely.

"Your eyes says otherwise....." I caressed her eyebrows as her gaze intensified.

"Oh yeah, what do they say?" She flared her nostrils.
"That you care, you care about me and our relationship." I smirked.

"For the last time Razzaq, I don't care!" She exclaimed.

I shoved her against the wall, caging her with my arms as she looked at me with disbelief, our faces just inches apart from each other.

"You do, just admit it." I breathed. She tore her gaze and looked everywhere but me.

"No! I don't care." She rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah? Say that while looking into my eyes melekim." I tilted my head to face her.

She quickly turned her head to the other side avoid meeting my eyes.

I lifted her chin gently with my index finger to make her face me.

"We both know you care....just say it." I said gently.
"And what difference does it make even if I do? You're not gonna change your decision. You're gonna marry her anyway." She said furiously yet her voice was broken.

I gazed into her eyes and so did she. Her hazel eyes replicated sadness as she stared at me.

"Even if I care....why do you care? We're just a business deal anyway. We're getting divorce after 7 months, so why should I care?" Her voice broke.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed her shoulders. "I'm not marrying her! Never will! No matter what happens." I clenched my jaw.

"You're not? But I-I thought after that night with Esra.....you were planning to marry her." She frowned.