Chapter 23__Bizzare Reunion

Kulsum's POV-

I just received a call from my parents that they're in a flight to Istanbul.

I know I should be happy as I will be meeting them after so long, but something inside my heart is going frantic about the news.

I have never been close to my parents even though I'm their only child. My parents and I have always been distanced from each other.

I know that if they get here and if my father comes to know about my business, he will create a havoc.

"Well isn't that good? You'll be meeting your parents after months." Abdul Razzaq leaned back as he gave me a confused expression.

"I know......but if they're here, I'll be doomed." I sighed heavily.

"Wallahi, what are you saying.....they're your parents not some irritating nosy relatives." He rolled his eyes.

"I know but.....let it be. You won't understand." I sighed.

I mean yeah, how will he understand? He has such loving parents and an amazing family.

"Anyway, please don't tell them anything about my business." Sweat started railing down from my forehead.

"Okay I won't melekim, rest assured." He got up from the bed and started approaching me with slow steps.

"Anything else?" His ocean blue eyes met mine, sending chills down my spine.

"Yeah...uh...we- we have to act like....like...." I struggled to find words as he kept getting closer to me.

"Like a lovey- dovey couple eh?" He whispered in my ears with his husky voice.

I gulped as I nodded. "Alright....you helped me with my relatives that time, so I'll definitely help you with yours. Abdul Razzaq Ozturk always pay back his debts. I take no favours, and if I do....I pay it back. Whether it is a favour or a conspiracy against me."

He breathed as his voice darkened and sounded even more dangerous.

Why is he talking like that suddenly? He legit scares me sometimes.
But what did he meant by that?

He caressed my cheeks as his gaze softened, completely contrast to the weird statement he just gave.

The next day-

My parents arrived the first thing in the morning and all my in-laws were ecstatic by their 'pleasant surprise'.

They all chatted for a while before my father started leaving for the hotel, but my in-laws stopped them and asked them to stay here.

Now I'm getting more anxious about my parents finding out about my business and moreover my mom will again start with her nagging.

My father will again conspire something against me.

Because the last time they found out about my plan, he told me to marry Abdul Razzaq if I wanted to graduate.

This time too, he will do something like this if he knows about my business.

We were seated in the dining area having lunch with my mother sitting beside me.

"Sit up straight." She whispered.

"Elbows off the table."

"Fix your hijab."

"Eat slowly."

She kept nagging me over and over again as if I'm a kid or a teenager.

Why doesn't she understand that I'm married now!