Chapter 4__Welcome home

Kulsum's POV-

I'm panicking like hell!
What the heck is wrong with this guy.
I can easily get a taxi if I have the right money to pay for it.

All my cash is in dollars and not a single penny is of Turkish currency.
My head is spinning in thousand directions.

Just then my eyes drifted to the gleaming black metal Porsche as it swung past me and then stopped and reversed back at me.

I was feeling so nervous and anxious when the window slid opened a guy who looked just a few years older than me seated in it.
He has this neat brown hairs and jade eyes and he was starring at me as if I was some kind of snack.
But his facial features reminded me of someone I just couldn't place who.

"Are you lost pretty girl?" He smirked widely.
"No I'm not." I lied blankly, this stranger is totally creeping me out.
And if by lost you mean abandoned in a foreign country by the man you just married then yes I'm completely lost.

"It's pretty lonely here...what are you doing here?" He finally got serious.
"I'm just waiting for someone. " I just looked everywhere but him.
And yes I'm waiting for a miracle.

"Can I offer you a ride?" He smiled.
This is really creepy as he's a complete stranger how can I go with him?
"Oh don't worry I don't bite." He chuckled.

Well he looks friendly and since I don't really have much of a choice I reluctantly got in the car.
"So what should I address my lady over here?" He smirked as the sarcasm popped smoothly out of his mouth.

I couldn't help but smile. "I'm Kulsum. " I replied softly.
"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Emir." He smiled.
"So where are you headed?" He asked in a serious tone.
"Do you by any chance know where the Ozturks live? I mean the house of Abdul Razzaq Ozturk?" I gulped.

His face darkened as he clenched his jaw.
"But of course, he's my cousin wallahi!" He exclaimed.
"What? Seriously ?!" My eyes widened.
He has to be joking.

"Well of course, my full name is Emirhan Ozturk. His father Alparslan Ozturk is my paternal uncle." His expressions lit up.
Now it made sense why he resembled in Abdul Razzaq so much.

"Oh my Allah I cannot believe it! Did he sent you to pick me up?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes.
"Huh? No I just saw you wandering around and thought I'd help. Besides we're not that close." His face dropped.

Of course nobody is close to him not even his own family.
And how will they be considering how much of a snob he is.

"So what business do you have in their house?" He changed the subject.
"Oh- yeah you don't know.....I recently got married to him." My voice dropped.

He suddenly hit the brakes and looked at me as if I was a ghost.
"You're what?!" His eyes widened in dismay.
"Oh you know it all happened too sudden we were engaged for a year but we got married yesterday because of your grandmother's condition." I breathed.

"I'm still having a hard time processing, so where is Abdul Razzaq now?" He raised his eyebrows.
"It's a long story. " I smiled nervously.
Oh you know your brother is a complete lunatic who left his wife all alone in a foreign country.

We got talking more and I realized he was very funny and kind unlike Abdul Razzaq of course.
"So how come you two are so poles apart?" I asked feeling curious.
"Oh you know he's my cousin and we weren't very close growing up." His voice dropped.

"Oh by the way do you mind if I drive?" I gulped.
"Uh...." he hesitated.
"You know I drove his Bugatti voiture Noire in London I'm a safe driver it's just that I wanna pull something off." I said it one go.