Ch 26 A bad feeling

Ch 26

This is dedicated to DajaMarie_ . Im glad you love the story and its cool that Sammy and Annabel's anniversary is on the same day as your birthday.

Annabel POV

Its 3 months after Sammy's proposal. Both our families and friends are thrilled that we are getting married.

My sister Katherine is my maid of honor. Then my bridesmaids are Sammy sister Christina, Melissa, Abby, Adrianna, Liz, and Stephanie. The flower girls are Sammy's little Cousin Sophia and his sister Alexandra.

It's September 18 2015, and the wedding is going to be on July 24 2016. I picked July 24th because in 2014 that is the day he asked me to be his girlfriend and a year later he proposed to me on that day so I feel it's really symbolic.

I went dress shopping with my mom, Sammy's mom, and my bridal party a week after I was engaged. When buying wedding dresses everyone always says the sooner the better because it usually take 6 months to come in and you are suppose to leave two months for alterations plus I was really excited so that's why we went shopping right away. After 2 long weeks of looking for dresses, I fell in love with a dress. It was absolutely stunning. . I felt so beautiful in this dress. I felt like a princess. When I looked in the mirror there was no doubt in my mind that this dress was meant for me. It was a unanimous vote to buy the dress. Everyone was in love with it. My mother even cried when she saw me in it because she said her little girl is all grown up .This is definitely the dress for me.

In August I found the perfect dresses for my bridal party. The dresses are pink since the theme of my wedding is pink.

We already reserved a church for our wedding so now we need to reserve a venue for the reception. Sammy and I are supposed to check out the venue tonight. The place looks gorgeous in the pictures so I can't wait to see how it looks in person.

Sammy and I are going to meet there at 8:00 pm.

Sammy POV

I drove in the venue's parking lot at exactly 8:00. I rushed in there quickly since I know Annabel likes to be everywhere on time and disapproves when I am even a minute late to places. When I get in I don't see her which surprises me because it is now 8:05. She should be in here by now, maybe she went to the bathroom or something so I go to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Samuel Mussolini. My fiancée Annabel Smith made an appointment to see the venue."

"Yes, 8 pm with Mrs.Birdham, your fiancé didn't show up yet, is she coming?" She looks up from her computer

"Yes that is us. I will call my fiancé; she is probably on her way"

I walked away from the desk. I didn't have a good feeling about this.

I called her cell 3 times but it kept on going to voicemail so I called my sister and her other friends and they haven't heard from her all day. Afterwards, I called her sister and she told me news that worried me. Apparently Annabel was talking to her via Bluetooth while driving. At 7:45pm Annabel told her that she arrived at the venue so that she will talk to her later tonight and that's the last she heard from her. After she told me that I immediately left the venue to check the parking lot since it is now 8:30 and she supposedly came here at 7:45. I was looking through the parking lot and I finally spotted her car. Her car was empty inside and doors locked. This was seriously scaring the shit out of me because she is nowhere to be found but obviously she was here because her car is here.

I called my father immediately.

"Ciao, figlio. Did ragazzi ti piace il --- "(Hi, son. Did you guys like the---) I cut my dad off before he had a chance to finish his sentence

"Papà, Annabel è mancante" (Dad, Annabel is missing) I say worried.