ch 7 The kiss

Ch 7

Annabel POV

I ran up to my room quickly and opened the room. Of course sitting there were my 5 wild cats

“ It is 12am why are you guys all in here wide awake” I asked

“ Because we wanted to know how your date went with your mystery sexy boyfriend” Liz stated and the rest nodded

“ Sammy is not my boyfriend and it was so much fun. I can actually see us having a future together”

I was grinning so hard as I was telling them about my day events. Then I went on to the embarrasment part of the night.

“  I was so embarrased when I accidently asked him how does he sound even more  sexier when he speak  Italian but---” Melissa gasped

“ No way. You told him that? He is already giving you confidence after two dates” Stephanie asked in unbelief

“ I said it by accident after he called me beautiful in Italian and asked me on another date. I was so embarrased until” I stopped there to add dramatic effect

“Until what. You better tell us what. What happened?” Abby asked impatiently.

“ Until we kissed” I smiled really big for like the 10th time so I am starting to think by the end of the night my mouth is going to be so sore with all this grinning.They all were quiet. I was surprised I thought they were going to get excited but I didn’t even get to finish my thoughts because  they did a fangirl scream in usion.

“ Tell us everything”  Abby ordered and they all looked like little kids patiently waiting to hear their bed time story.

“ It was great. I was so nervous to have my first kiss because I was always afraid that I would be a bad kisser but I actually knew what I was doing and he seemed to like it. He was such an amazing kisser. Neither of us wanted to stop.  The kiss went like this: He first pecked my lips but I was still because I was in shock at how he grabbed me so close and kissed me. Him being so close and his touch was just so electrifying. He started to nibble on my lips until I finally parted my lips and that’s when he pulled me even closer and put his tongue in. He rested his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Even though he is 6ft and 2in and I am 5ft and 3in we met together perfectly and our tongues were moving in a swift motion. It was kind of like a dance with our tongues. He definietely was in control and I just followed. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine. His mouth tasted so minty and I am so happy  he's  my first kiss. When we finally became breathless, his lips smiled against mine and then he pulled away from the kiss.  He gazed into my eyes and I was just still breathless and in a daze that I just made out with a sexy guy. I just stared into his beautiful sparkling green eyes and then he uttered to me “Bellissima,si guardacarino quandoarrossire (Beautiful, you look cute when you blush). He sounded so sexy saying that. I asked what it meant and he said it means:  Beautiful, you look cute when you blush. I started grinning and blushing like a fool because it took me a while to  realize he spoke in Italian because I accidently revealed that I think he sounds sexy speaking it. ”

“OMFGGGGGG…… Didn’t I tell you all, that Italian guys are amazing kissers…? Hahahaha and our little jaguar is all grown up….awwwww” Adrianna screeched.

We just all laughed at her outburst

“Are you going on another date?” Liz asked

“Yeah. I am excited. He is making me feel like such a schoolgirl.” I screeched