Ch 33 Looking for Annabel

Ch 33

Thanks xShiftingLuna. I feel honored that you love my book more than donuts. Lol.Hope you enjoy!

This is Sammy's jeep

Sammy POV

Daniel called me while we were in the jeep

"Che succede Daniel" (What's up Daniel)

"Lo sono nella sua casa in questo momento. ho lasciato alcuni dei ragazzi nel furgoneper vedere se lei viene. Ho controllato tutta la casa e non c'è traccia di lei qui."(I am in her house right now. I left some of the guys in the van to see if she comes. I checked the whole house and there is no sign of her here.)

"Rimanere un'altra hour.If lei non è lì chiamare Vinny e quindi si può lasciare. Digli diottenere la sorveglianza sulla sua casa e scoprire se lei o Bob aveva parenti e se qualcuno viaggiato a New York" (Stay another hour.If she is not there call Vinny and then you can leave. Tell him to get surveillance on her house and find out if she or Bob had any relatives and if any traveled to New York)

I have a few people that are vital to both my moving and mafia business. Vinny is on that list. His job is to  conduct  surveillance on my competitors, customers, enemies, or anyone I ask for. He is excellent at his job so he gets paid extremely well. He is the one that informed me that  Bob was planning on leaving the country and had money stored secretly with evidence he gathered.  

"Speriamo di avere la fortuna dalla tua fine" (Hopefully you have luck on your end) Daniel says

"Spero di tenervi sempre aggiornati" (Hopefully, I will keep you posted)

"Sporgenza bene" (Okay boss)

My men and I arrived at the warehouse ready to shoot. When we arrived there was no one in the warehouse. Walking around I saw a broken chair and some dried up blood on the floor. There was a TV on a VCR TV stand like the one I remembered having in school.Then I saw a crushed videotape by the wall.

Lying on the middle of the floor was a piece of paper. So I went to it. It said "Tisk tisk tisk. Sammy. Why can't you follow simple directions? Tomorrow be prepared. Remember If you don't show up with Bob you will not get your little bellissima. By the way I left a little present for you because I knew you wouldn't follow simple directions. Its under the VCR stand."

I check under the VCR stand and I saw a bomb. It had 30 seconds left.

"Ragazzi corrono!" (Guys run!)

We all ran out as fast as we can and hopped into my 2016 Cherokee black Sport jeep which is specifically used for mafia business when I need my men with me since it has a lot of space and can go extremely fast. I drove away from the warehouse. If I just left it there it would have blown up since it was extremely close to the house. Good thing this jeep is fast because I was able to drive far away in seconds. Once we were out of reach and I stopped the car not even a second later the whole warehouse blew up.

We all came back to my house.

"Figlio come è andata" (Son how did it go) my dad ask

"E stato sicuramente il posto giusto unico problema è che hanno lasciato prima del nostro arrivo e lei aveva una bomba in là che fatto saltare in aria l'intera faccenda.buona cosa abbiamo fatto fuori."(It was definitely the right place, only problem is that they left before we arrived and she had a bomb in there that blew up the whole thing. Good thing we made it out.)

I called Anthony explained the whole story and he brought the body to my house. He got it from the morgue. We kept all the bodies that we killed in a morgue so the police won't find it at my business if it was ever raided or it won't wash up from the shore if we dumped it in the ocean. The owner of that morgue is on my payroll. He knows the consequences if he ever squeals which keeps him in check and he gets paid well to store the bodies for me so I am highly confident he won't rat us out.