Ch 31 Eureka

Ch 31

This is dedicated to dieselgirl Since the suspense is killing you this is dedicated to you.

P.S. I changed Daniel's age. He is currently 22 now.

October 7th

Sammy POV

A week ago after countless hours of working hard with the help of the others I figured out who kidnapped my fiancé.

It all started a week ago when Daniel asked what we wanted him to buy for us to eat. We all said pizza except for Alex who started complaining about how she didn't want pizza but she wanted cake. That was so random. My mom said no and she started whining and then Sunny jumped in "I don't want pizza anymore I want brownies and cookies" he repeated it over and over again so Alex copied him and included cake. "You guys will both shut up or you guys will wish that you said nothing". Damn they looked scared because they knew what that meant.

"So pizza it is" Daniel said and he walked away.

"Wait Daniel, comeback" I called because I just had an Eureka moment

"What? "he asked

"Christina, were there any bakeries near the place where Annabel was kidnapped" I turned to ask her

"No, the nearest bakery is 30 miles away" she told me

"How long does it take to travel 30 miles by car" I asked anyone

"40 minutes" Daniel and Adrianna both said quickly in unison. They both said it with excitement which was so weird. Math geeks.

"Wow the spoiled kid knows his information" Adrianna said surprised

" First I'm not a kid. I am 22 and not only was I valedictorian in highschool but l double majored in business and math at college. my GPA was a perfect 4.0 so of couse I graduated as Valedictorian at my prestigious university as well, but I would have never guessed Ms. Attitude would be good at Math too"

"Well I majored in Math and I was top of my class Mr. Know it all." She said with attitude

"Well Ms.Sassy Pants..." Then I interrupted Daniel

"Guys it doesn't fucking matter what you majored in .No one fucking cares so if you guys are done I will love to get back to the situation at hand." I ask

They both rolled their eyes

"What is the matter at hand ? You are talking about a fucking bakery!" Daniel asks

"Well if you will shut up and listen I will tell you, the day Annabel was kidnapped I smelled muffins in the parking lot. Why would it smell of muffins if there was not a bakery around and even if a person ate a muffin here after buying it somewhere else the whole parking lot wouldn't smell of muffins"

"Ok but what are you getting at "Liz asks

"One of the restaurants that gives me monthly payments own a bakery and they have a bakery truck that they also sell pastries out of kind of like a food truck. Maybe they kidnapped her in that truck"

"Wait Sammy that doesn't make sense" Daniel says confused

"Why"

"You killed the owner - Bob"