Ch 28 What is going on?

Ch 28

This is dedicated to princessBlood398. I am glad this story is getting better.

Sammy's POV

I was in my house pacing back and forth. My dad, mom, all of my siblings, my favorite cousin Daniel, and 5 of my bodyguards, and 1 of the employees we have that traces a call if one of our guys or my family members goes missing and the kidnapper calls were here in the dining room.

"Sammy --"

"Christina don't." I say irritated.

"Troveremo il suo"(We will find her) she insists and I realize I shouldn't be snapping at her. She is not the enemy.

"Mi dispiace, so che stai cercando di farmi sentire meglio, ma io non ho intenzione di essere a posto finché non è sicuro e di nuovo tra le mie braccia. Sto cercando di pensare a questo momento come ottenere lei così ho solo bisogno di un po 'di tranquillità. " (Sorry, I know you are trying to make me feel better but I'm not going to be okay till she is safe and back in my arms. I'm trying to think right now how to get her so I just need some quietness.)

"Figlio siamo tutti qui per aiutare" (Son we are all here to help) my father says obviously interrupting the quietness I said I needed but I wouldn't dare point it out. In Italian families one of the worst things to do is disrespect your elders especially your parents plus both my father and mother are not afraid to hit me with a belt although I am 24.

"Lo so, ma papà non so da dove cominciare. Dopo che ho finito la mia telefonata con te ho capito che dovevo un tracker sul suo telefono, ma il tracker mi ha portato al centro del parcheggio. Hanno gettato fuori ancor prima che fossero sulla strada principale, quindi non so nemmeno se sono andati a destra oa sinistra quando uscirono dal parcheggio. Questa è una stronzata totale " (I know but dad I don't know where to begin. After I ended my phone call with you I realized I had a tracker on her phone but the tracker led me to the middle of the parking lot. They threw it out even before they were on the main road so I don't even know if they went left or right when they got out of the parking lot. This is total bullshit.)

I am surprised my mother didn't comment on my cursing but I guess she is letting this slide because Annabel is missing.

I heard knocking on the door so Christina opens it and entering in the dining room with Christina are her and Annabel's friends.

"What are you doing here" I ask them

They look around the room and realize something is up because everybody is serious and it kind of looks suspicious I must admit. The body guards are standing in a corner and my family is sitting in chairs and lying in the middle of the table is a phone that is connected to a device that traces the location of the person talking on the other end of the phone and both Alexandria and Sunny look sad. I really feel bad for Alex and Sunny. They loved her and now she is gone.

"What is going on here?" Adrianna asks

"First answer my question" I say

"Well I tried to call Annabel's cell phone like an hour after you called us to ask her why she was late to the appointment because I figured she eventually arrived but she didn't answer my phone call so I called Christina but she didn't answer either so the girls and I decided to come over here. So can you please tell us where the hell is my damn best friend?" Adrianna informs us and then says the last sentence angrily

"Penso che si dovrebbe dire loro". (I think you should tell them.) Christina says

No, potrebbero chiamare la polizia e la polizia non possono scoprire chi siamo realmente siamo" (No, they might call the cops and the cops can't find out who we actually are) I tell her

"Wait who are you and why would we call the cops."Adrianna ask

"You are Italian?" I asked surprised because both Annabel and Christina failed to mention that little detail to me. Thank God she was never around when I was speaking about killing and torturing people or anything regarding the family business in Italian.

"Yes I am, where is Annabel and who are you?"

"Well Annabel was kidnapped today but in order for me to tell you the second part which most likely resulted in her getting kidnapped you guys have to swear not to tell anyone at all or there will be consequences." I say

"Could we tell Annabel?" Liz ask

"Let me tell Annabel when she comes back. It is better if it comes from me" I say truthfully. The day after we rescue her I am going to tell her everything because I think she should have a day of relaxation before I dump this big news on her.

"I swear" all of them say

"My father is Don and really soon I will take over as Don. However I been doing most of the duties of a Don so I am being targeted."

"What is a Don?" Stephanie asks confused

"It is another name for Godfather. He's head of the Italian mafia" Adrianna tells the girls in disbelief.

"Oh my God" Liz says

"I can't believe you are the mafia family. My parents and I escaped Italy and came to the states because everyone in Italy was afraid of you and once there were rumors that your family was coming to live in New York we vanished to another state. That is the reason I came to college here because I only got to enjoy New York for a year as a child." Adrianna said sounding extremely mad at my dad then turned to me. "And because of you my best friend is in God knows where probably being tortured and scared out of her mind because of what you did." And then turned to Christina "I can't believe you Christina, you became one of our best friends. You became a wildcat. We all trusted you and loved you like a sister but all this time you were lying to Annabel and making her feel paranoid and terrible whenever she started to not trust Sammy. I can't believe we let you into our circle and you deceived us all".

I get that she is angry at my father and I but I refuse to let anyone talk rudely to my sister and get away with it.

Adrianna POV

After I said everything I said. All the girls looked shocked. Then Samuel speaks.

"Don't you dare talk to my sister that way! She wanted to tell Annabel about our family and begged me numerous times. The only reason she lied to you guys is because I told her to and Adrianna you out of all people should know blood is thicker than water. Now if you are through speaking rudely to my family and me, we have to think of a way to save Annabel" He said furious and if looks can kill I will be six feet under.

The way he looked at me, spoke to me, and how his mannerism changed; I felt really close to shitting in my pants. I became instantly afraid of him and I can tell my friends are too by the looks on their faces. The only faces that were not scared were his family members even his body guards looked kind of frightened. What shocks me the most is Alexandria and Sunny's behavior. They are both eight but they were neither afraid nor surprised. They acted like he was talking about the weather but I guess they are growing up in this lifestyle so why would they feel that way. Seeing just a glimpse of Sammy's true identity and knowing only a little of the awful things his father did; no wonder all of Italy and those in New York who owed him money was scared of him. I now truly understand why my family ran away from Italy then New York.