CH 2 why are you smiling

Ch. 2

Samuel POV

I was driving back to our house happily because she is going on a date with me.

"Why are you smiling? You never smile" Sunny said

I didn't even realize I was smiling.

"I am not smiling and I do smile" I said defensively

"He is smiling because he likes Annabel. By the way, Sunny is right. Sammy you never smile. Sammy and Annabel sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes lo-" Alex said before I interrupted

"Alex stop and I don't like her. I just met her"

"Then why did you ask her on a date" she asked

"You were listening to our conversation" I said annoyed

"Yes and you totally like her, it is so obvious. You were extremely happy and laughing with her, plus you were staring at her all day."

I didn't realize I did that.

"Don't worry big bro, she is hot with a capital H-O-T" he said

I smiled again because she is. When I saw her today I was shocked that someone could be so beautiful. She wore a bikini top with matching swim shorts that is dark blue and teal. The bikini top was like a strapless sport bra and had a red zipper. It insinuated her nice boobs. She had a beautiful slim body. The bottom piece was shorts and was exactly the same color including the red zipper as the top. Her beautiful black hair was down and long. Her beautiful Carmel skin was too die for. I notice her eye raping me too which made me glad. I know I am very attractive but with her eye-raping me, it made me feel different like I needed her confirmation that I am good-looking, although numerous girls find me attractive.  It was funny when she blushed. I guess she realized what she was doing. I was so mad at my siblings for running off because I was afraid one of our enemies will kidnap them and torture them to hurt our family but I am glad they did or I wouldn't have met Annabel. Her laugh and voice was so beautiful. She was so much fun and so kind to my siblings unlike other girls that only paid attention to me and could care less about my siblings. That is why I was never serious with a girl before. I mostly had hook-ups because family is important to me so I can't be committed to a girl that disrespects or ignores my family members. But Annabel was totally perfect like an angel. When I carried her into the water her beautiful Carmel skin was so soft. She fit perfectly into my arms. I am so happy she decided to go on a date with me. Wow, Alex is right I do like her a lot. I am going to make sure I have her; we are going to be the hottest couple ever.

picture of Annabel wearing her swimsuit is on the right