Ch 35 Finding Annabel

This is dedicated to jessenialuis. I am happy that you are always checking if I am updating it. It gives me encouragement. I thought no one wanted to read it anymore since I did not update in a while so I decided to just stop writing.

I have made some changes : I changed Annabel sister's name to Katherine because it started to get annoying after a while of always having to say which Christina I am talking about. I changed Annabel's brother name to Jordan. I changed Samuel's cousin age to 22 but I am changing it back to 18. I hope you people enjoy the story. It is long.

Ch. 35

October 8th

Sammy POV

I was so pissed that they moved Annabel right before we came last night. Today was the day I would get my bellisima. Today was the day I will kill Susan and Ben. I found out Bob's brother Ben was involved in this situation because of my cousin victor. Victor is a hacker. He is actually the one who realized Bob and Susan were planning to leave the country. He was able to find the exact airport, date, time, as well as where they were planning on moving. He also hacked the street cameras near his house so when Bob started driving from his house he was jumping from street camera to street camera to see where Bob ended up. I am glad my cousin can do this because I do not ever need my men to tail a person I am investigating/targeting. This gives us a 100% guarantee that the targets will never know. Therefore, Victor did this 24/7 with Bob until one afternoon he found him going into a shed and coming back out. He went in with nothing and came back with nothing so he called me and I had my men raid the shed and they found $20,000 there. He was smart to not keep all of his money in his bank account since Victor would have known if he had that much money in his bank account. However, Bob was stupid enough to think I would not find out that he would cross me. He is a thief that money belongs to me. How dare he not give me the money that he earned? He is lucky that I even let him own that little stupid bakery.

Today I got Bob's body and I am just waiting for the phone call. I am going to have my men in the van with me. You cannot see inside my van from outside so Susan and Ben will not suspect a thing. I took the van that did not have bulletproof windows so my men can shoot through the window and hit Ben. Once they are distracted and Annabel is out of the way I am going to pull my gun out and shoot Susan. No one is killing Susan but me.

At 5 pm, I started to get worried because she said she will call in the afternoon but it is the evening. However, I tried to keep calm because she is probably doing this to get under my skin.

Now Its 8:05 pm and I went to my room and started throwing things. I am so angry and I knew my mother would not be happy if I started throwing vases and all these shit downstairs. However, this is my room so I can do whatever I want.

I guess the noise was loud because my dad came upstairs.

"Son stai bene "(Son are you okay) he asked

"Ti sembra sto cazzo va bene?" (Does it look like I am fucking okay?) I yelled at him

My dad looked around the messy room

"Ho intenzione di giustificare il tono e il linguaggio da quando ho capito che sono molto arrabbiato, ma se hai mai pensato a me mancare di rispetto ancora una volta mi tirare fuori la cintura e frusta, siamo chiaro?"(I am going to excuse your tone and language since I understand you are very upset but if you ever think about disrespecting me again I will pull out my belt and whip you, are we clear.)

I did not say anything while he stared at me

"Siamo chiari?"(Are we clear?) He now shouted at me as he started taking off his belt