Ch 14 Meeting the siblings part 2

Ch 14

This is dedicated to foodlovr09 because I totally agree the mother is funny.I am so weird that I was laughing at her personality even though I created it. ( referring to your comment on ch 9)

(Picture of Christina Mussolini on right)

Annabel POV

Sammy showed me alot of people and he said that is not everyone. I can tell he is being serious so I was thinking really?

I meet his sister and brother. They are nice and attractive. I don't want to seem weird saying this but all four of his siblings and his mother are really attractive. Now I see why it is so possible for him to be so damn sexy. I still haven't met his father yet but I bet he is as attractive as the rest.

His sister is very nice and she pulled me inside the house. She reminds me of a cheerleader. She is blonde with brown highlights, tall(well compared to me) with nice long legs, she has bright blue eyes,her lips are a shade of pink, and she is wearing a beautiful simple white dress. She was definitely the popular girl in highschool. I don't want to seem sterotypical but she was probably a cheer captain with her cheeriness(if thats a word) and her having the image of a model. Oh yeah, I forgot she is a model.

His brother has fantastic cheekbones. He has brown curled up hair and brown eyes.He looks innocent but I feel he is not as innocent as he looks. He is wearing a white tshirt with white jeans. He is also tall. I feel so short among them.

Sorry for this short chapter but I wanted to describe his sibilings because they are going to be in upcoming chapters