Ch 32 Where is she?

Ch 32

This is dedicated to KDCM1968. Thanks for being concerned for me. I was in school. I had so much work and it was so stressful so I haven't been able to write.

-----

Recap of last chapter

Sammy POV

What is the matter at hand? You are talking about a fucking bakery!" Daniel asks

"Well if you will shut up and listen I will tell you, the day Annabel was kidnapped I smelled muffins in the parking lot. Why would it smell of muffins if there was not a bakery around and even if a person ate a muffin here after buying it somewhere else the whole parking lot wouldn't smell of muffins"

"Ok but what are you getting at "Liz asks

"One of the restaurants that give me monthly payments owns a bakery and they have a bakery truck that they also sell pastries out of kind of like a food truck. Maybe they kidnapped her in that truck"

"Wait Sammy that doesn't make sense" Daniel says confused

"Why"

"You killed the owner - Bob"

-----

Sammy's POV

Everybody looked at Daniel until the doorbell ring.

"I'll get the door" Christina offered and left

I nodded

Once Christina came back into the living room she said we had some guests so I looked behind her and thought oh shit

Standing there was Annabel's father, mother, sister, and brother.

My dad spoke first

"Hi Mr. Smith, while I am glad that you stopped by, how come you and your family made this unexpected visit."

"Because your son is the reason my daughter is kidnapped which explains why all of you guys are gather here right now." He said angrily staring at me. If looks could kill I would be dead but I didn't back down from that stare even though she is Annabel's father because my dad taught me to never back down except for your wife sometimes because the saying is true Happy wife=Happy life and that is why my parents have 5 children. That added part was something I honestly didn't need to know.

"Mr. Smith, can you elaborate. Why would you think your daughter is kidnapped and why would I be the cause of it." I asked

"Because you and your family are in charge of the mafia and I have pictures of my daughter kidnapped."

He had the pictures in his hand so I grabbed it from his hand quick. I stared at it for a few seconds. She had some bruises on her faces and it looked like she hasn't eaten in days. After I saw that picture I was ready to kill. When I finally looked up everyone was looking at me.

"Where did you get this" I said angrily to her family so Katherine responded

"We each got a card left in our mailboxes even Jordan with no postmark or returning address. Someone must have hand delivered it. In it was a picture of Annabel like this and a number to call. A lady named Susan explained to us that they have kidnapped her in retaliation because of your actions and explained that your father is godfather and you are going to take over very soon. She said if we want her back to tell you to call her at this number" she passed me the number.

I went to the phone that the tech people set up on the dining room table so we can track the location of the person on the other side. I was so angry. I knew exactly who Susan was. She is Bob's wife. (Read ch. 18 if you don't remember who Bob is). I let her live because I don't believe in harming women or children but when I get my hands on her she will be the exception.

I dialed and the phone was on speaker. She answered after the first ring

"Hello Samuel". I don't have times for games so I didn't even answer and went straight to the point

"Where is Annabel?"

She responded with a laugh then said "Oh you mean your fiancé. Don't worry she's fine for someone that has barely eaten in days and is a little bruised up. I am guessing you already saw the pictures so you should know."

"Susan, where is she" I growled. I was beyond pissed

"Calm down. I will give you your precious little bellisima.Thats what you call her right?" I clenched my teeth when she said the name I called Annabel. "In exchange for Bob."

"Bob is dead" I say

"I know. I want his body"

"Fine. Where do you want to meet?"

"I won't tell you now because then you will have you men come there early and prepare to shoot me when I come."

"Then how will we exchange." I ask

"I will call you when I get to the place. You will come out the van by yourself with the body and I will come out with Annabel and we will exchange."

"Deal"

"The exchange will be tomorrow in the afternoon. So get the body and be prepared because I will be calling you at anytime during the afternoon" then she hanged up the phone

We got the location of the call since the call lasted for 32seconds

I asked the tech people where she called from and they got the address and it was an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the forest. In the picture it looked like she was in a warehouse so this is great. We will leave now.

I looked at all the guards. I pointed at half of the guards

"You half will go with Daniel to her house just in case she comes back home. The rest of you will go with me to the warehouse. "

"Dad, stay here with the family and tech people just in case she calls back"

We were about to leave but Mr. Smith stopped me

"I am going too. She is my daughter."

"With all due respect, you will not go with us. You absolutely have no idea what you are getting into. Do you even know how to shoot a gun? I can't worry about you being captured as well and Annabel will never forgive me if you were injured which would most likely happened if not killed."

I walked out the house with my men. We all had guns already on us. In the mafia you always keep your gun with you even in your house because an enemy can strike at any place or time.

----

Sorry guys for not writing in a while. I was in school. To make up I made this chapter a long one. Thanks to all my supporters that will still continue to read my story.