Ch 8 Cloud 9

Dedicated to RainyFristoe for commenting on some of my chapters. Thanks for the support

ch 8

3 month later

Annabel POV

 Samuel was driving me back  to my dorm in his nice black BMW. I love it but he will never let me drive it. Apparently its his baby. I don't understand what is with guys and their cars. However that is not important. The great news is that on our third date Sammy asked if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes.

 I am happy that we are together. I love being with him. Dont get me wrong, Sammy and I fight sometimes. For example, I hate how sometimes he has an emergency with his family business and that he has to leave our date immediately. I don't get what could be so urgent in the middle of the  night. For goodness sake it is a moving company business but I get tired of questioning it because it is just a waste of energy.

Another thing we use to  argue over is his jealously issues. I would get mad at him because he has no reason to be too possessive over me.  I told him I am not going anywhere. His jealously  went down after I told him that and ironically the guys who would flirt with me stopped immediately. It was kind of strange because some of these guys are really big flirts and can not take hints when you want them to just disappear but they stopped their flirting. Whatever made them stop I am just happy. It  ended the arguments with Sammy and I so now we are back on cloud 9.

I know I am weird to think this but I am starting to hate being on cloud 9 because I always feel like something bad is going to happen. He respects me and makes me feel loved and important and actually listening to me but it seems too perfect. He is like the Italian prince charming sexy and everything that comes along  with his charming ways. I learned nothing is perfect but I still can't find his flaw.

" Annabel are you okay?" He asks worriedly

"ummm..yeah. Why?"

" I was asking you a question and you didn't answer."

" Ohhh... I am sorry. I guess I just zoned out for a second. What was your question?"

" Well,  I was wondering if you would go to my house for a family dinner. My parents and siblings especially my mom wants to meet you." He said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. I noticed he does that whenever he is nervous.

Okay,  I was not expecting that. I know we became very serious even though it has only been 3 months but i can not meet his family. I am scared. What if they hate me. If they do, he might break up with me. I know family is very important to him so I do not want to risk that but at the same time I would have to meet them eventually.

" Okay." I said

"Okay?" he asked like I wasn't serious

" Yes." I said with a fake smile

" Yes. Thanks. I was afraid you would say no. I know they will love you just like I love you" he blurted.

"Did you just tell me  that you  love me." I said in a calm voice although in my head i was screaming with joy.

" Umm...welll...yeah. I know it may be too soon and it just accidently slipped out but it is true that I love you. It is okay if you dont feel the same way but I would still love you to meet my family." He said but he started to rub his neck as he was saying all of this.

I started to laugh. I can't believe he is nervous to admit he loves me. It should be the other way around. Any girl would be happy for a guy like him to say I love you to them.

"Why are you laughing? It is not funny. If you don't love me oh well but don't laugh at me." He now said that angrily. He started to tighten his grip on the wheel.

" Guys are so stupid." I mumbled. I can't believe he just assumed that I don't love him back.

" What?" he yelled as his face was turning red.

" I said GUYS ARE SOOOO STUPID" I yelled back because now he was pissing me off. There is no reason for him to yell at me like that even if I didn't love him back.

" Since I am so stupid. Then don't come to my family dinner." He told me

Okay this is going downhill quick. I need to do something. I do not want to lose my boyfriend that I love over something so stupid and untrue.

" STOP THE CAR!" I shouted

He looked at me like I was crazy but went to the curb and parked anyway.

" Why did you tell me to stop the car?" He said but looking in front of him instead of me.

" Can you please look at me?" I begged.

" Why,so you can laugh in my face some more" He said still looking ahead.

I grabbed his face with my hands and turned his face to look at me.

" I am sorry for laughing but you surprised me".

" Even though you are surprised that I love you and you don't feel the same way yet, doesn't mean you should laugh" he stated

" The reason I said guys are so stupid because you are the perfect example of it." I stated

" I am not stupid."

" You are for thinking I am not in love with you. I am so in love with you. I laughed because I loved you for a while now but I thought you didn't love me back but I guess you had the same mindset as me." I said smiling

" Wait... you love me" He asked  like he did not hear what I said correctly. I nodded

"So we both loved each other for a while but none of us had the guts to tell each other because we thought the other didn't feel the same way" He stated but still had confusion in his voice. I nodded again

He started laughing

" It is funny when you actually think about it" He said chuckling 

" So when did you fall in love with me" I asked

" I knew that I was falling in love with  you from the beginning  but I actually admitted it to myself when we had our first fight. I realized I was so jealous that guys obviously liked you because I am in love with you. With other girls, I never cared if other guys looked at them but with you it was different. When did you fall in love with me?"

" I came to that realization  a  month after we met"

" Wow so we love each other. I can not believe you love me back. I was afraid that  you would think it is too soon to have those feelings. That is why i never told you. Sorry for getting crazy on you." He said embarrassingly

"Its fine. I love you anyways. I can soooo get use to saying the L word to you."

After I said that he pressed his lips against mine and the kiss started to get deeper. I pulled away

" I think we should go home now." I told him

He started the car again and started to drive but held his right hand with my left hand. I smiled happily.

Samuel Mussollini loves me Annabel Smith!

Maybe this is the flaw. Sometimes we fight over stupid things. I can live with that. It is nothing major. He is sweet and a romantic and sexy. Some girls would wish for that so I guess I will just have to stop looking for a problem that just doesn't exist.