Ch 27 Who are you?

Ch 27

This is dedicated to _danielle_xox. Please dont take it personally. I'm sorry I will try to update this story quicker.

Annabel POV

My head is spinning. I slowly opened my eyelids and I have no idea where I am right now. I still feel kind of disoriented

"Good, you are up. The chloroform really knocked you out"

That comment sobered me up really quickly and then I realized I'm on a chair and my hands are tied together behind my back and my ankles are tied to the chair. My heart started beating extremely fast and I started looking around and realized I am in an abandoned warehouse.

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the woman sitting across from me in a chair

"That's not important, you shouldn't be worried about who I am, you should be more worried about what I'll do to you.

"And what is that exactly?" I asked frightened

"Well actually that is my dilemma. I still haven't figured out a good enough punishment for you but don't worry I will"

"Why are you punishing me? I haven't treated anyone badly mentally or physically and I don't even know you so why would you punish me." I ask

She stood up and started walking around me and said "Well blame your fiancé for that. He loves punishing people for the hell of it and it's about time somebody does something about it. Do you know what I realized, the best way to punish someone is to punish the one they love the most and darling that is where you come in" She laughed a little at the end of her sentence. Okay this woman is crazy.

She stopped walking around me when a white chubby man about 5'7 walked in. His hair was messed up and he looked like he hasn't slept in days.

"Susan, did you ask her yet?" he said obviously talking to the lady next to me but his eyes did not once leave mines. It was very creepy

"Not yet." Susan told him and then Susan went back to sit in her seat right in front of me and the man walked to where she was sitting and stood right next to her.

"Where did your fiancé store this man's body?" She took a picture out from her jeans pocket and put it in my face so I can see.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I say confused. As soon as I said that the man grabbed me by my neck holding me up face to face. I couldn't breathe.

"Where is he?" He yelled in my face. I wanted to kick him so bad but although he was holding me up in the air I was still tied to the chair so I couldn't move. I couldn't even move my hands because it was tied behind my back. Since his face was so close to my face with all my strength I bit his nose really hard which made him drop me. I fell so hard and the chair broke. I felt so much pain everywhere.

"Quella cagna po 'il mio naso" (That bitch bit my nose) he said facing Susan.

"This is the last time I am going to ask you. Where is his body?" he asked looking below where I was.

"What don't you get? I do not know who that man is?" I yell still sprawled out on the ground. After I said that the lady attacked me. I was now able to kick her really hard in the stomach since my foot became untied once the chair broke. Even though I was kicking her with all the energy I had she was still on top of my body punching me so I brought my hands that was still unfortunately tied together and slowly put it over my head and then all of a sudden I slammed it on her head really hard and she fell to the ground beside me. Although my body ached liked crazy I jumped up and tried to run to the door but the man caught me easily and slammed me into the wall.

"You are not going anyway bellisima that is what your fiancé calls you right?"

I spit in his face because it sounded so wrong and disgusting when he said that not like how Sammy says it. Sammy says it with so much love and sexiness. This guy is definitely not sexy nor is he Sammy. I refuse to let anyone call me that but Sammy. Obviously he didn't like what I did so he slapped me in my face. It hurt like a bitch.

"You are going to answer our questions or you are going to get hurt even more." He dropped me then he helped up Susan and they left.

I ran to the door once they left but it was locked.

I decided to lie back on the ground.

Why was I here? Sammy would never hurt someone. I know he can do a 180 and get really angry and punch the wall really hard which often makes a dent in the wall when our arguments becomes really intense but he never tried to hit me before. He always says a man should never hit a woman. His father taught him that. If he thinks hurting a woman is the most awful thing a man could do why  would he think that it is not wrong to kill a man. They definitely have the wrong person which sucks for me.