Ch 12 Meeting the family

Ch 12

SURPRISE!!!! Since I haven't updated in a while I thought I would have 2 updates instead of just ch 11.

This is dedicated to Teamo_Kaepernick because you made me smile when you said Trini2debone. Some of my family members loves to say it because our family is Trinidadian.

Annabel POV

He kisses me on the lip and then unlocks the door. As soon as we are inside I am shocked by what I see and isn't because of the beautiful pieces I see inside.

" You lied to me" I whispered to Sammy

" No I didn't" He whispers back

" You said it will just be your siblings and your parents unless your parents have a whole lot of kids"

This woman comes out and runs to me. She is really pretty. She is about 5ft 6in and average weight. She is a tad darker than Sammy but you can see the resembalance. She has blue eyes and black curly hair . Her cheeks are rosy like Alexandria. Sammy and his mom have the same smile. She has the same sparkle in her eyes that he has when he is happy.

She embraces me in a hug. I hug her back. She is very loving. I guess my worries was over nothing.

" You must be the girl that captured my oldest son heart" She grins

" He captured my heart too, Mrs. Mussolinni" I grin

" Awwww, Samuel Jr. did you hear that" she ask

" Yes mom" he said

"She is too cute." She hugged me again

" You are part of the family call me Edna" she says

" Okay, Edna"

Sammy POV

There are children and adults everywhere. I see my cousins,nephews,aunts,god parents,wait I think my entire family from both my mother and father side are here.

I know Annabel is shocked but its not my fault. I know who is the one person that would do something like this.

My mom runs out to Annabel and hugs her.

" You must be the girl that captured my oldest son heart" my mom asks Annabel

" He captured my heart too" Annabel grinned

" Awwww, Samuel Jr. did you hear that" my mom ask

" Yes mom" I said

"She is too cute."

" You are part of the family call me Edna" my mom tells Annabel

" Okay, Edna" Annabel says

" Annabel, this is my sister Michelle"

Aunt Michelle and Annabel are talking so I decided to talk to my mom

"mamma, quando hai detto che era una cena di famiglia, ho pensato che volevi dire la nostra immediata famiglia non la nostra intera famiglia da entrambi i lati.(mom, when you said it was a family dinner, I thought you meant our immediate family not our entire family from both sides.)" I said annoyed

"Be ', mi hai detto di non fare tutto quello che volevo, che mi impedisce di dimostrare quanto una vera cena siciliana è grazie a voi. Michelle (la sorella di mamma) è stato chiedendo perché ero agitato così le ho detto e poi mi ha detto che vuole incontrare la ragazza che si innamorò di quanto non lo fai data. ho deciso così io invito lei da quando letteralmente mi pregò di e quindi zia Sasha (mamma cognata) ha voluto incontrare anche lei così ho detto sicuro e poi prossima cosa che so la gente mi chiamavano tutti i giorni di incontrare lei. Word viaggia intorno fast.Therefore, ho deciso di chiedere proprio tutti in famiglia e, naturalmente, tutti d'accordo, perché volevano vedere questa donna mistero che ha catturato questa grande duro cuore non del ragazzo romanticismo. (Well, you told me not to make all that I wanted which prevents me from demonstrating what a real sicilian dinner is thanks to you. Michelle(mom's sister) was wondering why I was agitated so I told her and then she said she wants to meet the girl that you fell in love with because you don't date. I decided well I'll invite her since she literally begged me to and then Aunt Sasha( Mom's sister-in law) wanted to meet her too so I said sure and then next thing I know people were calling me all day about meeting her . Word travels around fast.Therefore, I decided to just ask everyone in the family and of course everyone agreed because they wanted to see this mystery woman that captured this big tough no romance guy's heart.)"

" Con tutto il rispetto sei pazzo, mamma aveva paura di incontrarmi con voi, papà, i miei fratelli e ora lei deve incontrare tutti. Perché non hai detto no.Why non hai almeno avvisarmi perché io rimasto scioccato quanto lei era (With all due respect are you crazy, mom she was scared to meet you, dad, and my siblings and now she has to meet everyone. Why didn't you just say no.Why didn't you atleast warn me because I was as shocked as she was)"

" Calmati, lei dovrà incontrarli tutti alla fine in modo il più presto possibile, più sono stato in grado di fare un sacco di piatti siciliani. Non è fantastico?(Calm down, she will have to meet them all eventually so the sooner the better plus I was able to make alot of Sicilian dishes. Isn't that great?)"

" Is everything alright" Annabel asks coming over

"Great!" my mom answered for me

" Sammy introduce her to your other relatives and show her around the house. Alot of people are outside Annabel my husband and I are from Sicily so I made alot of Sicilian dishes. I have to go back to the kitchen but enjoy yourself" My mom said