~1~

put background black

Morrigan HannibalPotter

Morrigan Hannibal
Potter.

This is the name of the firstborn child of the young Potter couple, they never expected to have a daughter immediately after finishing school, they would have wanted to start buying a house and work, but in the end it wasn't the child's fault.

But after all the two were already married, and having children would not have been displeasing, their marriage took place in secret, to not attract attention.

As soon as they received their graduation from Hogwarts, James and his friends threw a party near the Black Lake and proposed to Lily in front of everyone.

Lily and James' parents were ecstatic at the prospect of becoming grandparents, after the two moved into Potter Manor temporarily with Charlus Potter and Dorea Potter neé Black.

Harvey Evans and Rose Evans nor Ulcisor began to visit their daughter often, to check her health condition.
The couple didn't even try to contact Petunia, knowing full well what kind of relationship the two had.

At the age of nineteen Lily Potter gave birth to her daughter in Potter Manor, attended by Dorea and Rose and a personal medical saff.

Lily and James let Dorea and Churlus name the baby, knowing how much the couple had wanted a daughter.

Dorea and the rest of the family swore they had never seen anything more beautiful than the little girl's face.

her little nose
those soft little lips of hers
her delicate skin

and her eyes

pure art.