~14~

𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐕 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
&
𝐎𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞́ G̶̶a̶u̶n̶t̶

In the past:

It was summer and Ominis, already thirty-five years old, was in his usual position in the bar, next to the window, allowing himself to have a bit of fresh air and enjoy the aroma of the myrtle flower placed on the windowsill, it was raining that day but there was still the sun.

Just when he was about to signal the usual waiter with his hand-

"Here you are." said someone with a fruity voice, the accent wasn't from those parts and he was definitely leaning with his elbows on the table because his cup of coffee was falling sideways and he immediately took it with his hands.

Ominis didn't know him, he had never felt his presence or his voice, but he smelled of spices and cologne and it made his nose pinch a little.

"You're fascinating and handsome you know, even though you can't see yourself, I think you can understand it from how the others behave towards you.” 

The stranger stated, leaning forward a little and stretching out his hand, almost touching Ominis’ s hand.

Their skin was in contrast, one was white, like porcelain, the other larger, veinier one was a dark shade of tan, but both had small scars.

Ominis was not pleased with how the man in front of him was behaving, he felt tempted to take his wand and throw him against the wall, and at the same time, he was curious to find out who he was.

"First the name."

"Huh?" he raised his thick black eyebrow with a small cut.

"I asked you your name, if you don't want to answer you might as well get up and go bother someone else." his cold tone earned a king-sized smile from the stranger.