~4~

It was night and Morrigan couldn't stop crying, the one month old baby was used to being in her mother or father's arms, but that evening Lily and James had to go out for work reasons and would be back late.

Harvey, her maternal grandfather, entered the room; the man took the little girl with his large and rough hands using the most caution.
"shhhh, baby I'm here, your grandpa is here, don't cry, do you want some milk, should I change your diaper?
Ah yes right, you can't talk to me."

The little girl opened her big teary eyes and stopped crying once the man placed her against his chest.

Harvey sat down in the rocking chair next to the crib, and began to stare down at his granddaughter, as if he wes thinking about something profound.
“You look more like my dad than me, haha.
Part of your hair is white, your eyes are different from each other."

Harvey pulled out a old photo of a man with white hair and blue and white eyes, to the man's right was an attractive woman with short black hair and green eyes.
“These are my dear parents and your great-grandparents,I'm sure if they saw you right now, they would think you were their daughter, made especially for them by other people. ”

Harvey heard the door creak and raised his wand, but only saw Rose enter.
"We can't use magic love," the red-haired, gray-eyed woman said to her husband.

"What if one of those Death Eaters came in?"
He asked his wife with a raised eyebrow, staring at her with his green eyes.

"The house is protected and no one knows we are at home."
The woman said, ruffling Harvey's dirty blonde hair.

“Has anyone tried to contact us?”

Rose took a deep breath.
"They're practically persecuting us but not as much as Dorea and Charlus at this rate..."

"Don't think about it, let's just ray they don't unite with the Death Eaters."

"They would never unite with the Death Eaters, they have different goals"

“But they both want us out.
Ever since you and I started working with the Potter family we knew what the consequences would be but we didn't care and honestly I don't regret it even now, not after seeing my daughter happily married and becoming a mother."
Harvey said, staring at the little girl's white curls.
"But if they discovered Mors existence, she’s far tò little."

"Don't you dare, they won't find out anything, no one, I sent some elves to spy on Dumbledore, if that old idiot tries to make up one of his stunts we'll kill him ourselves, enough with the clever plans, we've spent our whole lives acting, I had to seeing my naive daughter grow up knowing that she hated us because she was different from us, we were different from her."

"We tried to integrate her, just because she wasn't born a magician, doesn't mean she couldn't become a magician or learn tricks at the Salem Academy like we proposed to her."

"Exactly! look at all the opportunities we gave tò her, but she insulted us in the worst ways and in the end she went off with that stupid muggle pig!” Rose screamed in a low voice, she couldn't understand how the daughter she gave birth to and raised with all the love she had in her body could turn her back on her, they were now strangers.

“Let's not talk about it again, she has made her choices and in the future if she will come to us and ask for our forgiveness, we will not open the door for her, we disowned her last year, that girl is no longer part of this family.” Harvey said with a cold tone.

” Harvey said with a cold tone