~15~

"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇss, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ

"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇss, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʀɪɢʜᴛ."

Little seven-month-old Mary was crawling through the gigantic corridor of the castle, unconsciously observed by the paintings hung one after the other like those in the mansion.

She didn't have a specific destination, she had placed her little hands in every corner of the house, but there was always some place she hadn't yet seen.

She could smell a strange, almost enthralling smell coming from the lower floors of the building, she followed the greyish trail.

She went down the long stairs holding on to the wall full of solid decorations, the further down he went, the flatter the papheti were and the sculptures on the wall were hanging and dark, not leaving the slightest visibility to the light wall.

The glass windows between the wall made the water of the sea visible along side the fauna and flora that lived there.

Finally arriving at the source of the adour she spotted a large sheet covering something in front of a massive cold metal post.

She sat down in front of it and moved the fabric with her little hand and found a piece of meat underneath.

Well, she didn't know if it was a piece of meat, but it looked like the ones they fed her, except it was grayish outside and black in the inside.

It appeared to have been cut.

The painting of Morana Redd at the edge of the stairs quickly ran out of the frame.

In the meantime, the alien flesh was moving, causing a fright in the little girl, it's skin was stretching, covering the black flesh inside, then it compressed strongly, almost as if to split.

"Ohhh" Morrigan watched that sort of change with fascination, even though she understood nothing of what was happening.

It's flesh finally split in two and it's nostrils dilated from the increase of that new smell until her lungs filled with the aroma and her little heart began to gallop wildly, her eyes opened wide and her pupils sharpened.