~8~

The five and a half month old baby was sitting on the long table in the large dining room, the table would have been suitable for a banquet of one hundred people which created a somewhat desolate atmosphere when her family of only six people ate at the end of the day, while the echo of their voice rang out in the room.

It was half past six in the morning on Sunday and the little girl was busy eating all the cake reserved for breakfast. Since her godmother had made her try Nutella she began to develop a certain interest in sweet dishes, she no longer drank milk to his mother's displeasure, but only water or hot chocolate, her first teeth had also grown, she was almost there and would have filled her mouth with small white teeth.

Morrigan filled her hand with raspberry cream and put it in her mouth, getting it all over her face, she closed her mouth and made a pleased noise, communicating that she liked the cake, but in reality there was no dessert that she didn't like, no matter how much she ate, she didn't gain weight, she had heard from her grandmother Rose that perhaps it was because of her warm core that burned all the calories she put on.

From the doors of the great hall appeared a small elf dressed in a shirt and the Potter crest embroidered in the center of his chest.
"Oh no again, young Mistress Potter, you should be asleep, you must be growing up."
Dobby teleported to the table and bowed to Morrigan's height, with a handkerchief he began to clean her face and her white curls covered in pink cream.
Morrigan quickly grabbed his long ears as if to play with them.
"No, please mistress not again." Implore Dobby even though you could see an almost amused smile on his pink little face.

Despite her tender age, Morrigan possessed a certain strength, her grandparents, Harvey and Charlus joked that by the age of five she would probably have defeated them in arm wrestling.
Morrigan pulled Dobby towards her, dropped him at her feet, took a piece of cake and put it in his mouth.
"No, no Dobby doesn't want to eat."
Morrigan was about to cover his shirt in cream too but was saved by Dorea, who pulled him away before she could touch him.