~5~

It was two in the morning and the four-month-old baby was sleeping blissfully in her crib, stuck in one of her daily dreams.
After her second month of life, for some strange reason the little girl stopped crying, except when she wanted to deceive her mother, since her sweet eyes only worked with her father, grandparents and not with her.

The little girl spent most of her time in the library on her grandparents' laps listening as they read and cuddling with her parents.
They always said that once they approached or touched Morrigan they felt such a welcoming warmth that protected them from the cold, which led her family to think that the little baby girl may have already developed her core.
Newborn babies' cores can be unstable and almost non-existent which is why magical families wait until they are five or seven years old before taking their babies to a doctor to confirm what type of core they have.

The little girl was dreaming of a man shorter than her dad, with dirty blond hair and brown eyes talking to a man much taller than him, he was covered by a cloak.
Morrigan couldn't smell anything from him, which was strange since the blond man tasted like cookies and milk, she couldn't even see his aura, instead the blond man gave off a yellowish and brown aura with white undertones.

The two were in a large and decorated black room and were talking animatedly in front of a lit fireplace, the blond man after a few minutes left through the fireplace.

The hooded person watched the flames for a long time, as he held a wand and twirled it nimbly between his long, skeletal white fingers.
his broad shoulders were stiff and firm, but if she concentrated more she could see that they were shaking slightly, perhaps from sadness or anger or probably he was laughing but didn't want to show it, which was strange given that he was alone.

In a span of a few seconds the man punched the tiles above the fireplace, causing numerous cracks in the wall and a slight crevasse.

Yes, maybe he was definitely angry......

As much as Morrigan still couldn't fully understand this negative side of emotions, she couldn't help but let out a soft giggle, she thought the man was really strange, especially after he composed himself as if nothing had happened.