~7~

Rabastan Lestrange's steps were fast and wide as he headed towards his father's office with the daily newspaper in hand.

He knocked on the worked black pine wood of the door four times and it opened by itself, revealing his father sitting in front of the desk overwhelmed with documents and jars of ink, the man's face was visibly tired and sleepy, he was almost indifferent to the presence of his son, but Rabastan knew that out of the corner of his eye his father had eyed the newspaper in his hand and was pretending nothing had happened and he also knew that he would continue to ignore him even if he started talking.

Rufus Lestrange was a self-centered businessman, a bit like all the other people you could see in wizarding high society.
But unlike the others, the man did business from morning to night, like a mad man, greed is one of his best qualities, but which unfortunately he would never be able to use on his dear family, he loved his family too much even if he didn't show it even inside the house and not to mention his sweet little wife Arianne Lastrange nor Pucey, a woman considered a true angel, with long blonde hair, light blue eyes and pale skin, she was basically the opposite of her husband, a haughty man, chocolate colored hair, carob eyes and a large Death Eater tattoo on his right arm.

The son slammed the newspaper on his father's desk, a gesture that astonished his father and Rabastan a little too, but it was urgent and his father was a hothead and had been ignoring him for weeks now.

"What do you think you're doing Rabastan?!" his father yelled at him.

Rabastan looked at him almost surprised, which removed the doubts from his head, he hadn't read the article....
“You haven't been out in weeks, mother was worried about you losing weight or getting sick, do us a favor and don't make her worry anymore, plus you've been ignoring me for weeks.
From what I see you don't read the newspaper anymore, because if you had, you would have turned over the office." he said, taking his hand away from the newspaper.

Rufus eyed the cover without even picking it up, when he realized what it was, a vein appeared on his forehead and he rushed forward to take the newspaper.