~10~

It was now evening and the young woman with short brown hair was sitting on the porch of her new house in San Antonio, no more England, the cigarette smoke covered her entire view of the garden but she was fine with that, she preferred to be in no...

It was now evening and the young woman with short brown hair was sitting on the porch of her new house in San Antonio, no more England, the cigarette smoke covered her entire view of the garden but she was fine with that, she preferred to be in nothingness, in peace, while her head was exploding.

The anger was affecting her magic, her magical aura was spreading, making all the creatures nearby move away, her gray eyes were tired, but at the same time icy and cold.

It was midnight and Ted had just returned from his job in the ministry as an accountant. He entered the house to find Andromeda sitting in the armchair in the living room with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Why are you still awake? Go on, I'll join you, I have to take a shower."
he said placing his jacket on the hanger while she delicately put down the cup on the small glass table.

"Why? Do you have to remove the fingerprints of the women you frequent during your 'working hours'? she asked him, standing up and looking at his face with anger and coldness, she had already cried enough, it was time for her to come forward.

Ted's eyes widened and he looked at his wife.
"How can you think of such a thing, I break my back from morning to night and when I come home I find my wife accusing me of dating other women!" he pointed his finger at her.

"Maybe because it's true? are you seriously telling me that your job as an accountant ends at one in the morning and when you come home you don't even want to eat, you always take a shower, and don't tell me you sweat sitting in front of a desk?"
L
"Are you crazy? We have a daughter Andy, a damn family, let's not cause trouble!" he said walking away from her.

"Then you admit it!, this story has been going on for years, I've tried to justify you, but not since a letter arrived at home in the morning from a certain little witch who said the time and place of one of your appointments!"
She yelled at him as she threw the rolled-up piece of paper with the red kiss mold on it at him.