~16~

"Dawlish," Sirius called lowly from the opposite side of the wall inside the Gringhott Bank.

They were investigating and had to find some connection between Voldemord's bank accounts and his other allies.

Which was proving impossible to find since he was a descendant of the Slytherin house and only goblins by his direct order could have access to it.

"Sirius let's go back, there is no way in." Dirk Cresswell suggested from behind him, a tall muggle-born man with bright blond hair and blue eyes, he worked as a secretary and was still taking exams and practical executive tests in order to take his place as head of the goblin laison office.

He helped the two only to repay Sirius for having protected his soon-to-be-wife girlfriend Melinda Fawley during a pureblood reception where they had targeted her and labeled her a blood-traitor.

"Tch, I had to use almost all of my magic to pass the barriers for intruders." complained Sirius as the other colleague joined them at their station.

"If someone here hadn't put aside their personal problems and used their power as a member of the Ancient Black family-" Dawlish stopped when he saw Sirius' light gray eyes glowering at him.

"That's enough for today, let's go back." Sirius suggested, obviously he would escort the two idiots out since you couldn't apparate in there and he'd go straight back, hell he'd miss that opportunity.

Sirius, enchanted by the Vanishing spell walked near the walls of the rock corridors while searching, Charlus had informed him the attacks on both sides had stopped for at least two weeks so, people may have thought they were weakening but in reality she was great Some people in his department knew they were giving themselves some time to toughen up and come up with some other plan.

He remembered when before attending Hogwarts and he tended not to follow his mother's etiquette she punished him by taking away something from him, like a game or the possibility of going out into the garden from that house, but he always became more rebellious just for the sake of seeing her get angry, in those days she spent days ignoring him, she acted as if her son didn't exist and after weeks she punished him.