~2~

Dorea has always been an intelligent woman since childhood, she listened and followed with great care everything her parents told her.

Not out of fear of being punished, but because she loved her family and would do anything for them, sometimes her cousins or friends teased her by saying she should have been sorted into Gryffindor rather than Slytherin, but deep down Dorea could be really evil. and ambitious.

Dorea has always been a woman of extreme beauty and intelligence, her dark gray eyes, her long and wavy black hair, her aristocratic features, her golden mind and her sharp tongue were enough to keep everyone in their place.

Dorea could sometimes appear prejudiced and arrogant, but she wasn't at all, she was a woman full of love and kindness, but the transfer of her sweet brother Marius to the orphanage just because he turned into a squib made her colder and more distant, but this did not prevent her from trying to love her parents, even though she was forced to wear a mask of indifference.

His parents were sorry to send their third born away, but they couldn't do anything else, a non-magical in a world of magical people and especially in one of the most powerful pureblood families in Britain.

Her brother Cygnus, although he felt only a sliver of compassion for his younger brother, remained indifferent, he had already integrated into the new and powerful pureblood society and would not allow a non-magical, also considered mudblood, to make him highly emotional.

While her older sister, Cassiopeia, who played the role of a second maternal figure for her, was only good at hiding the pain.

During her school years Dorea always had to maintain adequate distances from Muggle-borns and half-bloods, but one girl in particular didn't want to hear of it; she was a muggleborn named Annabel Montbel, she was a year younger than her, sorted into Ravenclaw, long golden hair, and chocolate brown eyes that for some strange reason were always full of joy, delicate and cheerful facial features, and olive skin .