~13~

Lily was sitting in a white sheath dress and a brown leather jacket on the chair also finished in white on the terrace of the castle with James, her in-laws, and parents, who had joined them shortly after.

The terrace, in reality, was just a 'little balcony' of the many tall towers but was small compar'ed to the others.

"The heir must stay in this castle," Nosoi exclaimed without the slightest concern.

"Yes, that's right, but Morrigan can come out from time to time, there's no danger here..... I think," commented Rose, avoiding looking through the columns of the balcony, where they were located, but what the hell, Dorea had told her that yes he could see a breathtaking view from there, but the only thing he saw was fog and other fortresses with sharp ceilings.

"No, she must stay inside, always, she is the only heir," he said, gesturing with his large hands full of scars, almost resembling those of Charlus.
"It's what your father and all the other family members would want." he move my gaze to where Charlus is sitting.

Dorea interrupted him.
"I understand what you mean, but it's not the right choise to keep a little girl of not even a year old trapped inside a castle, she's not Rapunzel, in the future she'll want us dead."

"Not even the most intelligent one to be honest, by now everyone knows about her birth, if they didn't even see her leaving the mansion with us, the Phoenix Council and Dumbledore, they would become suspicious." stated Lily.

"I'm not convinced that the poor baby should always be here.”

The balcony door creaks and with calm movements aided by a red stick decorated with a white snake engraved on it, as if it is circling itself on it.
"Let the little girl breathe, these are complicated times, it doesn't matter how old she is, if we keep her locked up and isolated she will still feel in danger." added the man with dirty blond hair, almost now white, an aristocratic face marked from the old age.
covered by a bit of a beard, lined with a few wrinkles, older than Charlus by thirty-nine years old, he was elegantly dressed in a black shirt accompanied by a thin black blazer and dark green trousers, his eyes were closed, but only from one could you glimpse the beige-brown eye.