005- At the door

Muna

The world is a small place, but meeting two best friends in different locations on the same day was crazy. I wondered if the universe was working in my favour or mocking the hell out of me, but I chose to believe the former.

I sat on the kitchen stool, and set my little tripod holding the camera on the kitchen island in front of me. "Okay Luvs, this is my new morning routine, and please overlook my messy apartment..." I said, chuckling lightly. "I know guys, I see y'all request. The apartment tour video is on the way, and I have a lot in store for y'all. But just so you know, it's been a lot settling in and your girl has already made some new friends." I giggled, hoping Maya wouldn't get jealous upon watching this video. "So guys, Thank you for watching, don't forget to like and subscribe if you haven't and see y'all in my next video."

Sometimes, it felt weird talking into the camera but this was my life and I had come to love it. At first, I was shy, but after many years I would say I had mastered my craft and was greatly loved by my subscribers.

Now that I was done filming, it was time to have breakfast before going out. Today was for manicures and pedicures, and lastly shopping for a club outfit. Not that I didn't have any, but there would never be enough clothes in a girl's closet.

I was so excited about going out, and I couldn't wait to party with my new friends, or maybe a friend because Andrew was the only one I could call that for now.

I took my camera out from the tripod stand and saved the video I just filmed before shutting it down. I walked to the refrigerator wondering what I could whip together and accompanying me was the thought of Nicklaus, and the fact that he was going to drive us to the club.

I never wanted to see him or have to talk to him again, but it seemed like I had no choice since Andrew was now our mutual friend. I scoffed, remembering how confident he was, when he talked about knocking on my door to get my number. Low key, I wanted to know how he was going to find me.

Earlier I tried to get the location of the club from Andrew, but he insisted on Nicklaus bringing me. I knew it was with good intentions, but what he didn't know was the little encounter I had with Nicklaus and how rude he was to me.

One thing was off though, Nicklaus had been acting differently after the incident at the gym, he was more like the type of guy who would always get on my nerves, but in a good way.

I opened the refrigerator and came face to face with nothing. I tsked, mentally noting grocery shopping on my to-do list. Pushing the refrigerator close, I walked to the kitchen island and picked up my phone. But before I could reach for my mini bag, a knock came at my door, causing me to pause and only one person came to my mind.

"No way," I muttered to myself, my steps hitting the ground in the door's direction. There was no way he found me. "No fucking way," I muttered as I halted at the door and pushed it open.

And there, the smirking face of Nicklaus was staring at me, with both hands in his pants pocket looking damn hot on a Saturday morning.

His white T-shirt hugged to his chest, highlighting the broadness of it, and beneath was a pair of black-coloured joggers. His hair was slightly ruffled with a few resting on his forehead, while his brown orbs were on mine.

I stepped out, and closing the door behind me, I glanced at the two sides of the hallway before resting my eyes back on him.

"What are you hiding in there? A body eh?" 

I rolled my eyes, "It could be yours soon if you don't mind your damn business." I said, and he laughed tilting his face to the side. I had never cared about the sound of people's laughter, but the way his laughter sounded was so beautiful. "How the hell did you find me?" I folded my arms across my chest.