006- Clubbing and Tequila shots

Muna

My eyes wandered through the crowd, dancing under the flashing dim lights, as loud music blasted through the speakers. The effect triggered a wobbly sensation in my head, causing me to wince. And the stench smell of alcohol and sweat filled the air welcoming me into the very big space of the club.  

Nicklaus guided me through the crowd as we steered our way to the bar. A lot was going on in here, but the effect of his touch on my bare small back lingered heavily down my spine, grabbing all my attention. 

The memory of me partying with my best friends came rushing into my brain, but the sight of Andrew and Julia sitting at the bar knocked it off almost immediately. I missed my life back home but tonight was about the present, and I wouldn't let the past steal my happiness. Tonight, I was going to say goodbye to my memory of Carl because, after tonight, I wouldn't let the thought of him bother me ever again. 

We halted behind them, and Nicklaus proceeded to tug Andrew on his shoulder calling his attention to us. Upon seeing Nicklaus, his gaze travelled to me next, and a smile dawned on his face. He rose from the bar stool and walked up to me. 

"Muna," He hugged me briefly, before holding my hands into his. "You look beautiful," He said, eyes moving up and down my body. 

"Thank you," I squealed, taking a glance at Nicklaus, who walked to Julia and sat on the bar stool Andrew left. "You don't look bad yourself," I said, taking in the Flannel shirt he had on, its sleeves folded to his elbow, and his black pants and boots were similar to Nicklaus's. 

Another glance in Nicklaus's direction, had Julia's bright red mini dress registered in my brain. She was a beautiful girl but it seemed like she wasn't interested in me. I did not know why but I wanted her to, maybe it was because we were the only girls in this group, and girls were supposed to stick together. 

Andrew led me to the seat next to Nicklaus, and a bark of laughter escaped Julia causing me to look at her. Our eyes met and my lips curved in a smile, but she barely returned it before the sound of Andrew hitting Nicklaus's shoulder drew our attention back to the boys.  

"You're late, Nick, we've already had our first round of drinks," Andrew said, before walking to the seat next to mine.

I was left seated between the men, and Julia was at the end beside Nicklaus. I wanted to change seats with him, I wanted to sit closer to Julia. Maybe if we bonded over alcohol, it would melt the invisible wall between us. 

"Hit me like that again and I will kill you," Nicklaus yelled, leaning onto the bar counter, and shooting Andrew a glare. "I don't see your boy today, Drew.'' He pointed at the bar and I glanced between both men. 

"He is coming in later and his name is Simon, that one told me." Andrew pointed at the bartender, and now I was interested in whatever this was. 

If I had to be in the middle of the conversation, I had the right to know who we were talking about. "Who is Simon?" I asked no one in particular. 

Nicklaus looked at me, smirking, "He is the guy Drew jerks off to every time he masturbates." He yelled, and Julia glanced at him, laughing before focusing back on her phone.

"What the fuck, shut up man." He glanced at Nick and turned to me, "Muna, don't listen to him, Simon is a boy I like, a boy I will make mine." I couldn't help but smile at the affection that flashed across his eyes.