3| Discovering and Aiding

Poland's POV

After the others finally decided to go home, me, Greenland, Japan, Ame and Russia did some star gazing before going back too. Right this instant, we all are on our way to approach a stranger, who's appearance is quite unusual. No one ever gets in here because of the metal fence and the oddness of our general location. I doubt anyone of us know where we actually are on the globe. We get food and other things we need via ship every week. Every Saturday morning at 10am. The only contact with the outside world in a long while. I wonder how my people are doing? The upside is, we don't even need to pay for it. Our governments do. So yeah, that's how things work here, quite peaceful and even monotone, we definitely don't expect strangers like them any when. So of course, we ought to investigate. The person in question is on that one hill with the big ass oak tree. Ame and Russia spotted them, and Japan, Greenland as well as me were there too and joined, well, to be honest the truth would that we've all been dragged in. Willingly, and unwillingly. And usually, I actually don't want to disturb anyone when they're enjoying their privacy, yet I am very curios, just like the others. The person we're approaching is just starring at us, not moving or anything. I don't know if they're male or female because they are around, 20 to 30 m away, I'd say. I can't identify that person just yet. What seems clear though is that their clothing shines in an unnatural dark color around their chest. Is that blood?! From the idea alone I get goosebumps and slow down. Who is this? Have they been injured by the fence? Why are they here? Do they mean harm? I stop as I get anxious. Maybe coming here wasn't the best idea after all. I've never seen them before. We aren't even there and I can already tell that this person is odd. Or is it because I'm not used to see a different figure? Questions form in my head. Questions I can't answer.
As I am falling further and further behind the group, overwhelmed with my thoughts, Japan notices, slowing down to the same walking speed as me.
"Poland!! Hello? You in there?" she rips me out of my thoughts with yelling. I yelp- flinching, stopping to walk. I look at the eastern country, who is looking at me with an unidentifiable expression.

I really need to work on my identification skills-
Silence. Oh shit- I forgot to reply-
"Oh, yeah. Sorry, let's go." I reply, starting to run before Japan could be able to start questioning me. So, we both run, catching up to the others, who are already standing in front of the unknown person, an uneasy aura radiating from them. Japan arrived first since she is faster than me. But everyone is faster than me so that's sadly normal. It's also sad that I am the smallest person of the group, and to balance that out I just shove myself through the others- getting a good look at the stranger, who is being flashed at with a flashlight Russia carried.

My eyes turn widen and my knees get soft like butter. The person in front of us is really tall, like extraordinary tall. From my position I'd say as tall or even taller than Russia. Wow. The person wears a white poncho with a big light blue sickle over their right, left from my view, shoulder and side. The poncho is deep red at the persons chest, the reflection of the wet blood shining in the light. Looking up, the figure also wears a hood, which throws shadows covers their face, only leaving Nose and Mouth visible, and from both is dropping blood down as well. I give it my best to not gasp. ARE THEY OKAY?! WHAT IN THE WORLD!
Despite the red meet, their skin has a dark blue color. Nothing unusually- there are others with dark blue skin as well, Australia for example. The stranger just stands there, heavily breathing and we stand there, shocked. The air is heavy. It's so thick even I can feel it down here.

Continuing to stare, I notice something in the stranger's behavior. The person seems scared? Huh... Are we that scary? Too be fair, we have been isolated for a good while now and I'm sure that is their first time seeing a Countryhuman, maybe that's why they're so uncomfortable? Oh god, they shouldn't be scared, they really need help! We should request some doctors to come over and help them! Ame carefully takes a step forward, causing the stranger to an irrational and hectic backup, almost causing them to fall. Ame immediately stops, seemingly realizing the heaviness of the situation too. I guess we are pretty scary then, I do not like that. Japan tries to start a conversation.
"Hey, you! What happened?!" she calls out. No response. I wonder if they speak English? Or do they speak at all? Japan continues barraging the opposing person with questions, as they use one shaky hand to do some motions. Finally, Greenland sets himself into motion, he seemed to have noticed the communication barrier with the human in front of us. Greenland walks over to Japan and shoves her back into the mass of the rest of us.