17| Drama~

I just finished a really great (awkward) conversation with Germany. This man is so interfering! He is a smart man; I can't believe he saw me and Neth all those years ago. What a grave mistake. Luckily, I barely convinced him that it must be his imagination. Surely, he had just slept not enough, as Poland stated. Sure, as long as it fuels the story to my best interests. It's a little annoying that Neth is so persistent to fit in again. Bullshit. They won't accept him, but I feel bad? I can't feel, yet it is weird. Humans are strange. Surely, the Dutch will come to his senses soon and we can burn, or at least leave. I don't like Indo. He's bad influence. I just encouraged him because of Netherlands. It's so dumb! I sigh in frustration and turn back to said man.
"Sorry that I-" I start, stopping as I realized he isn't next to me anymore. Oh. Uhm. I glare around my surroundings for a moment. Ireland notices. I hate everyone being drunk here. Such careless idiots.

"What are ya looking for, friend?"
"MY friend. You know who."
"Ah? He went out into the main room some time ago." the European answers. I blink, perplex for a moment, then swearing internally. God that is idiotic. Okay, I guess I should pick him up before anything happens. I really don't need him to cry his eyes out again. I'm worrying too much, but I listen to my stomach, as always, stand up, shoving myself through the mass of countries. Right in the way Ireland pointed me too. The sad thing is that I am small in this form- so it's not that easy. I'm being pushed around by a lot of people, whom I'd obviously love to curse at. Since I'm on the mission of 'saving' Neth I've cursed so little it's sort of building up. Very soon, I spot the person I'm looking for, seeing a terrible and aggravating sight.
What?! Why in the ever-loving void is he being pinned to the wall by, uh, is that Canada?! My mood drops in the speed of light to frustrated and disgusted. It's very visibly that Nether feels uncomfortable, despite the covers, no questions asked. I keep moving closer, already mentally and physically preparing for this event. Nada is awfully close, and I swear to GOD if I find a single mark, I'll commit murder! Netherlands spots me, glaring at me in pure panic and helplessness. I stare back, trying to tell him with my glare to punch the shit out of the man. You see the party is still ongoing and he wouldn't understand a word I say- even if I'm yelling. He tilts his head, Neth wished to be less weak, and now he is strong. He seems to understand, yet still be frozen. I position myself a little more stable, being able to transfer a little energy boost to my ally. The pact allows this to work. I grin in excitement of the drama.

Then, Nether pushes Canada back. Canada seems confused and slow thinking, almost not even stand straight, oh my, he is drunk, most definitely and obliviously. Ew.
I put my hands in my pockets and decide to stay as bystander as long as it doesn't escalate fully, only stepping in if it gets too violent. As much as I want Canada to be beaten and cut up, I can't let Nether kill him.
Not now.
Not here.
Not in this context.
Quite sad.

Yet, he has to be live through the final events here.

As Canada, now more angrily, still drunk, tries to get closer to Nether again, the man himself actually goes in for the punch. Hard. I feel myself smiling proudly, quietly cheering him on. Give him what he deserves!! I just watch with a grin as Netherlands let's his anger and fear out on Nada, pushing him on a fair distance. I think he just needs it, after all the stress. I told him boxing is stress releasing. As the American helps out is pain/surprised/need for help, the people around us stop dancing, watching both of them fight. They are mumbling and yelling, both worried and excited. It's chill to be a bystander for a while, but I feel my stomach and mood drop as the music suddenly stops. Oh shit. This is not good. I hoped that Neth could have beaten Nada without much notice, but I guess it's too late now. Now he definitely to all the attention, which was tried to be avoided.

Nether backs up into the wall from Canada, who has been beaten up. Haha, sucks to be him~ It weren't many punches, but strong ones! Surprisingly, he is still standing- and he is angry now. Neth meanwhile is on a roller-coaster of emotions. He is clenching his teeth and fists, radiating an almost dangerous aura. Close to switching, I see. Comes near bloodlust. I love this. I love it when he switches and is aggressive and destructive. He has destroyed so much this way and I enjoy seeing all burn. And don't get me started on fighting him when he is like that! I day dream for a moment and exhale, bringing myself back into the sad reality.
Well- not going to let it happen- yet. It's quite sad, I know.
But it'll be fun to stop him, dramatic even! I'm so here for the drama~

As I look at Nethers again, his eyes glowing bright white, even though his face lies in the shadows of his hood. It happens when he uses magic. To be honest it looks awesome just to see glowing eyes from the dark. The others must be SOO scared it's so amusing~

Netherlands's POV

I stare at Canada, who is standing a few meters away from me, breathing heavily. My entire body is shaking in a defense mechanism, forcing me to take deeps breaths as well. A sudden energy push from her is trying to bring out my murderous side... my past self. I clench onto my consciousness with pure fear, I really don't want to pass out and let him take over. I look over to her for help, yet she just smiles and I silently curse at her. The energy makes my hands burns, my fingers flinching in anticipation to use the energy. No.
No.
NO!
In retaliation I just punch the wall behind me, hard, not even feeling the pain. Most bystanders flinch at the sudden move. The additional punching is releasing energy and some of the tension inside my body, and I'm able to look at Canada again. I did punch him a few times in the face, he has a nose bleeding. Everyone else is watching in silence. I hate this, I just want to disappear into the background, even the music stopped at some point. Even though Canada is defeated for now, this burning feeling inside of me hadn't enough of this. It wants more. It wants to see him beg for mercy for even thinking he could attempt to touch me. To hurt my pride like this! This feeling inside of me grows stronger each passing heartbeat. I feel the area around my eyes heat up more than before, surely, they are glowing now, or brighter than before. That happens. Now... Now they definitely know I'm different... I close my eyes for a moment, then open them, seeing red. As if my body moves on his own, my right hand forms to a fist once again, it is shaking. My mind keeps screaming at me to hurt him- it wants more blood. Knowing that everyone was watching, I take my steps towards Nada, blank mind in the head. The closer I get to him, the more my walking speed increases, I raise my fist, which feel really hot. Not long and a fire would appear. It'd hit the man of focus with fire, probably leaving marks of third-degree burn... doesn't sound that bad, does it? I impulsively reach other with my left arm, grab him at the collar and-
-then, I punch once again, very hard.

The rest of the countries are just staring at us in silence. The air is really thick. Meanwhile she stands in front of me, and puts a hand on my shoulder. Despite knowing all of this, I'm not sure if she's mad or not. We just stare at each other for a moment. Then she teared me down on my knees, and it gives me a half heart attack. But to my own surprise, and probably everyone's surprise as well, she proceeds in giving me a head pat. I blink a little perplex, watching as Canada, who had sort of grinned in victory until now- changes his expression. I ignore him and relax my shoulders, feeling myself tearing up. I really didn't want to hit her- at least not in that context.
She then turns and curses at Canada, scolding him for forcing himself on other people. The drunk American tries defending himself, yet there is no one to his aid.