7| Another Stranger

Indonesia's POV

All of us, Luxembourg, my 'Mate' and me, turn around with the speed of light. Who just said that?! Looking onto the mostly empty street, I spot a small woman standing around 50 meters away from us, waving with her right arm. Hold on, ANOTHER STRANGER?! How are people getting in here?! Is there a leak in the fence or the hell is going on! I question everything in existence as there suddenly is a quiet gasp. Turning my head around once more to see a shocked expression from my 'Mate'. He has an unbelievingly surprised expression on his face, I cannot tell if he is shocked or excited. Not that it is easy to tell anyways. I watch closely as he takes deep breaths, carefully taking a step forward to the woman. A nerve strikes me.
What? Do... Do they know each other? Is that why he's that shocked? With the others he'd consider strangers he didn't act that way. My stomach pulls itself together into slight cramps as I eye the events unfolding in front of my eyes.
My 'Mate's shock then turns into present excitement; him smiling wide. Suddenly, he starts running towards the woman. That can't be good for his health! And I don't want him running near that woman!
"Ey! Slow down! Think of the wound!!" I yell after him, yet I am not gonna lie: damn is he fast as fuck. Is it because he has long legs? Maybe, it doesn't have to be the reason. Russia is a slow one, and he is quite tall as well. Yet, my words reach him and he slows down. The other stranger (again, man is there a hole in the fence or why are so many new people here in such a short time?) is walking towards my 'Mate' as well, doing the same thing, welcoming him with open arms. From the distance, their grin seems sinister, sending creeps down my spine. Oh my... who has my 'Mate' gotten involved with? I should be careful. I don't like where this is going, due to many reasons. I watch them eventually meeting and then they quickly hug each other- my 'Mate' not letting go as quickly, even lifting the woman off the ground, spinning with her around. I almost feel my throat closing as I dart my eyes at them. Now taking a step forward, standing next to me, Lux tilts his head, curiously at what is going on. I'm surely as confused as he is, but deep inside my stomach I feel my muscles tensing up. It makes me angry. So unbelievingly aggressive. Am I just that jealous? I am jealous. It's weird, I don't really know this man yet, but I really do not like this woman. I don't like how close they are to each other. I wonder how close they actually are?

"Indo, are you there!" I suddenly snap back into reality as Lux waves his hand in front of my face. I blink heavily and turn my head to him.
"What?!" I hiss, a little annoyed.
"Well sorry for interrupting your stare. Are you alright?" Lux rolls his eyes and sighs. I wonder why he suddenly worries about me. A rather unusual move if I say so myself.
"Geez. You look like you could kill someone right about now." Lux exhales and I pause for a moment. Is it really that bad? This oblivious? I really need to get myself together. Not that anything happens that ruin my chances to be with him.
"O-Oh? Yeah- I'm good. Really. Don't worry!" I quickly reassure before looking back. Luxembourg remains a little dumbfounded and annoying, but decides to watch the further happening of this event too. It's rather rare for something like this to happen after all. Like that, we look back at my 'Mate' and this woman, who both seem very happy and walk back to the both of us. The woman smiles at us and I just hate dislike her even more. Very soon they have reached us and I can feel the air getting heavy. Personally, my brain is racing to analyze the new stranger as fast as possible to find out as much as I can to turn the tide in my favor. The woman has an uncanny grin plastered on her face and she extends her hand, making me feel uneasy. She wears a green jacket with cat ears, a with Shirt and short pants, with short, browns hair, red eyes and a big, ugly scar running though her right face, making it ugly and gross to look at. I have definitely seen prettier women in my life.

"Heya, my name's [redacted]. Nice to meet you." she says, offering a handshake. Lux's movement to take the handshake stops as he hesitates. I stand frozen too for a moment, intensely staring at her. What the fuck? I didn't understand any of this! What kind of language is that?! As Lux and I are bothered with that weird ass pronunciation, my 'Mate' doesn't seem bothered at all. The woman's expression changes slightly, but I cannot read if it is for the better or the worse.
"Oh, I am not that good at English, my name is [redacted]. My pronouns are she/her." she repeats and I don't understand.
"Excuse me, what?"
"[redacted]."
"Huh?"
"[redacted]"
"MY NAME IS [redacted] GODDAMNIT YOU IDIOT!" she says, sounding otherworldly and aggressive. I actively take a step back, sweating, my knees getting soft. That is quite scary... My 'Mate' is now also actively trying to calm her down. The woman takes some deep breaths and looks at us with utter disappointment. What a weird interaction...
"My apologies. I didn't mean to lash out like this. I tend to be... rather impatient." she mutters and swiftly turns to my 'Mate' suddenly having an orange, messy scarf in her hands. I stand in shock as the piece of clothing is way bigger than herself. HOW?! WHERE DID SHE TAKE THAT FROM SO SUDDENLY?! The other tall figure seems surprised, yet very please, he takes the scars and puts it on. Woah, it really fits him! She then extents her hand towards us again. I notice Lux from the corner of my eye mentally preparing, tensing up all his muscles and eyes the stranger carefully before he took the Handshake first.
"Uh... I am Luxembourg, call me Lux, that is easier and shorter." He introduces himself. The woman nods, seemingly satisfied with his answer. Then she turns to me. A sudden wave of anxiety washes over me. Not only because of what just happened, I am literally crumbling! How am I supposed to win my crush's heart when a person like this is in the way! I try to remain calm and friendly, as usual, to not show my disturbance. Yet I quickly look at her up and down too, stopping at I make eye contact. I look her in the eyes- well, one of them, the left one, right from my side. My heart stops beating for a second. She seems rather interested and intrigued at first glance, but behind the friendly glow of her eye is only a lifeless coldness, murderous intents even. Nothing there- it's not real. Like she is hating to see us even exist. This worries me even more. Especially about what kind of people I am getting involved with. Only now it dawns on me what kind of a person my 'Mate' could be if he is seemingly very close to someone like this. My heart almost breaks and I throw a glance to him as well, yet his simply smile and silently encourages me. I take a deep breath and get takes back to current events and someone is (loudly) clearing their throat. She is faking her excitement- but why? Is she only faking towards me? Does she already see me as a threat against her relationship with him? Or am I just overthinking?! There are too many questions.
"Uh... are you there?" she asks and I shake my head to concentrate on current event. I need to talk to me 'Mate' later though. Definitely! I feel the aggression bubbling inside me again as I eye her in the same way she does. Oh well, you're acting? Guess what, I can do that as well.
"Yeah- sorry- I'm Indonesia- or Indo, if that is better!" I take her hand and smile. She nods again, satisfied. But how satisfied is she really with that mask that she is carrying with her expressions. My 'Mate' shakes his friend's shoulder a bit and then points at Lux. Lux eyes widen a bit and we are both taken back. What are they doing now? I don't like this situation at all. Since she showed up! No... since Lux showed up! Damnit! The woman eyes Lux too, carefully, just like my 'Mate' did, the entire time actually. I don't get what is so special about Luxembourg! Don't leave me out like this! She narrows her eyes and then nods.
"Well, I will be damned if you aren't right about that, my friend. Was thinking about that too. The similarity is uncanny!" She mutters, and the taller stranger nods, as if he was wondering this the entire time already.