26| The mf end of the world

Indonesia's POV

A night and a day passed and I have been staying at North Koreas and South Koreas house the entire time, recovering from what has happened. I have neither seen... Netherlands nor her over this timespan. I still cannot believe it. Belgium voiced her concerns and disgusts multiple times and I got reminded of how much she has changed his opinion about her brother. I haven't said anything about the relationship we have had, yet I wasn't asked anyways. Would have been embarrassing to talk about anyways. I exhale as I sit on the couch, North has made some chicken. I am surprised at how good of a cook he is. I am not really hungry though.
I have spent time with the Dutch I have once beaten in the ground, because he had hurt me. And now I did all these nice things! I was so blind...
'But he did nice things for you too, did he not?'
"What in the world are you doing here again, I thought I got rid of you."
'You cannot get rid of your inner monologue.'
"Right, and you are here to guilt trip me?"
'I am just saying that you are evolving back to who you were before.'
"That's because my trust was broken."
'Well true- but-'

I shut my thoughts off and lightly shake my head. Allah, this is hurting my head. I munch down on the chicken, chewing alone in the great room. I sigh, wondering what will happen next. Not sure if anything could surprise me at this point anymore, but never say never, right? I lean into the covers, closing my eyes. Not sure if I could face him, if he shows up again.
My thoughts remain lost and spinning freely in my hollow head, in the hollow room. There is anticipation in the air, almost a dangerous tension growing, as if matter is just about to expand. It makes my back run cold and my skin tickle. I put my food aside. The Koreas are out shopping, Belgium went with them, I feel an unexplainable sense of pressure pressing on me, bringing out some anxiety. I need someone right now, I just cannot be alone.
No.
Not thinking much about it I grab my hat, keys and shoes- running out the house. Anxiety pushes me over my natural limits, pushing the sprint back to my house. The sky is off, yellowish, almost. At the sudden realization I look up, running straight into the next lantern. I groan in pain and fall to the ground, my nose bleeding. My head hurts, I did not get knocked out, but the world spins. The sky indeed has a yellowish tint, the clouds in an uncanny round formation. The strangeness lets me pause for a moment. Rubbing my head, I slowly get up, taking my surroundings in. Everything is... just off colored. Weird. It's so empty too, where is everyone?
Now slower, I continue walking, looking around as if something would attack me. The uncanniness stresses me out. Not a single bird makes a sound, nor is there wind.

Suddenly, the ground shakes and I hold onto the nearest lantern for support, bonking my head in the process again. It then stops, causing me to almost fall over again. The ground creaks and wheezes, breaking open. The pipes in the ground burst and water shoots in the air. I yelp in surprise, stepping back to take cover, yet it is too late and I receive a shower. A sudden earthquake?! The off feeling and look of everything?! That cannot be a coincidence. This can't be real it must be a dream!
Suddenly, the wind starts blowing in a strong manner and I need to grab onto the lantern again as well as my head, so neither of us would get blow away. The strange clouds in the ceiling begin to move. They move in a circular motion, reaching down into the middle of our little town. In disbelieve I watch with widen eyes, still fighting the wind trying to tear me away, I see the tornado forming a pillar in the colors of different blues and whites, contrasting the stark yellowish surroundings. It doesn't seem to move or anything, just emitting wind- they're just existing, blocking paths. Blocking the town center.
My friends are there... oh no, they are in trouble! I start running again, not just to be quick, but also because of the wind, trying to get forward in any ways possible. It's rather difficult, but I can manage.

Half way moving against the unreal seeming storm I come across my own home, Malaysia and Philippines holding their place outside at the fence.
"Mal?! Phil?! Why are you outside?!" I yell over the wind roaring with a lot of force.
"What???"
"WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE?!"
"OH- WE'RE AFRAID THAT THE HOUSE WILL FALL IN ON ITSELF!"
"OH OKAY."
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Malay yells.
"CHECKING OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING!"
"I DON'T THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA!"
"I'LL BE OKAY!"
"BULLSHIT, YOU'RE NOT GOING ALONE!" Phil screams over the wind, barely auditable to me on the other side of the road. Continuing, we three make our way forward and I eventually manage to switch sides as we come across a narrow area. Going straight over the road would be suicide with that force. We take cover behind a surprisingly stable wall and I gasp at the sudden lack of wind, totally out of breath. What exercise. We all pant for a little, just taking in a little rest. My lungs scream as I breathe and my muscles tremble.
'Exhausted already?'
"S-Shut up!"
'Alright, to be fair we were always physically weak.'
"Be quiet! Damnit!"