~17~

Saylor had spent her night talking with Beau. Well, mostly listening since Beau wouldn't stop talking about himself and how rich he was.

"But enough about me..." Finally... "You were the Victor of the last Hunger Games right?" He asked her. "Yep," She gave him a short answer not wanting to talk about it. "Was it easy? I feel like I could win." He stated. Did he seriously just ask me that? Is he dumb? "It was very difficult... Having to kill to survive and watch your friends die. And then leaving with the guilt of it is definitely not easy and I doubt most people can handle it." She snapped looking him straight in the eye.
"Well, I'm sure you thought it was hard since you are a girl. I mean I was shocked to see that the winner was a girl." He said with a smirk.

"OK, This conversation is over... Have a good night, or don't, I don't really care." She said then walked off. But Beau grabbed her arm. " Don't touch me." She demanded, Beau laughed and then walked closer to her. " You forget that I get to choose if I want you or not. You are under me, So I would watch out if I were you." He taunted. Saylor was about to reply but Coriolanus walked over. "I would suggest let go of her and walk away. Unless you want to cause a scene." He threatens.
Beau let go of Saylor then walked away. "Just you wait... " He mumbled.

Coriolanus looked at Saylor searching for any injuries. "Thanks... now I need to go find someone who will bet more money than him." She said then walked off. She didn't have much time left as she spent most of the night listening to Beau.
She saw a group of men and walked over to them and tried to flirt and talk to them. She hoped that it would be enough.

After the party was over Saylor went to her dressing room and changed into a rope and lingerie set.
Then she walked to the hotel room. She stopped before entering and took a few deep breaths. She was about to walk in when she heard "Wait." She turned to look at Coriolanus. " If you need help or anything jiggle on the doorknob." She nodded. "Just knock before you enter... just in case." She looked at him and he nodded. Saylor looked at Sejanus and he had tears in his eyes. He has such a big heart. She gave him a small smile and then walked into the room.

She sadly wasn't surprised to see Beau sitting on the bed with a smirk.

Trigger warning
( Skip to next dotted line)
....................................................................................

"You think you can disrespect me like that and get away with it? Well, you are in for a sweet surprise." He taunted and walked towards her. He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall while wrapping his hand around her throat choking her. "I'm going to teach you a lesson." He spat then untied her robe one-handed. She tried to pry his hands off but it wasn't working.
Saylor vision started getting blurry and she was losing consciousness. Her eyes started closing, so she tried to open them again but for some reason, she saw Julia choking her. The scar on her neck started to burn almost like she was being cut again.

Beau stopped choking her and pushed her on her knees. Saylor was coughing and gasping for air.
I should have died in the games... it would have been so much easier.
Beau took off his belt and pulled his pants down.

Saylor refuses to cry. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making her cry. Her whole body hurt. And she couldn't feel her legs. He started to choke her again. "You thought you were so much better than me. Hm..? Look at you now. You think you're so tough..." He spat. Don't let him win
" At least I am tougher than you... A girl bruised your ego so you-" Saylor knew she should have kept her thoughts in her head but she refused to let him think he won. "Ok, That's it." He grabbed her hair and pulled her off the bed. He grabbed his belt and started to hit her with it. "I'm going to break you." He yelled.