~24~

(There's a lot of time skips "~~~" means the time has skipped)

~~~

Saylor's life was finally starting to settle down. Her nightmares were not as intense and she was starting to find peace with River's death.
She was still singing for the Capitol but there were no issues with President Snow.
She and Finnick were the same brother and sister they have always been. Nothing had changed between them. Although, Saylor had yet to tell Finnick about Coriolanus. She felt bad for hiding it from him but she was scared he would disagree when her dating a peacekeeper, and even worse President Snow's grandson. So she decided to keep quiet about their relationship. The only people who know are Tigris and Sejanus.

Saylor and Coriolanus met up every night since that night they kissed. They would meet up most nights at the beach or sometimes Corio would climb up to Saylor's room. It is almost like a dream to Saylor, every time they kiss she gets butterflies like it's the first time they ever kissed. She was falling in love with Coriolanus and she wasn't opposed to letting it happen.

Coriolanus had very similar feelings to Saylor. She is Coriolanus's everything. When he wakes up her thinks of her. When he goes to bed his last thought is of her. He loves to see her smile. And even more, he loves making her smile. Her smile cleared all worry and sadness from him. And honestly, it scared Coriolanus. He has never been so attached to one person. He loves Saylor and would do anything for her. But he also thinks that's his weakness.

The 74th Hunger Games were coming up in a few weeks and the reaping was even closer.
Saylor started writing a song for the opening ceremony. Every year she has sung. She has written a song directed to the tributes and this year would be no different. For some reason, Saylor had an odd feeling about the upcoming games. Little did she know her whole life was about to change.

~~~

(Don't forget Coriolanus has curly hair in this book!)

"What are you thinking about?" Coriolanus asked Saylor as she was lying on him with her fingers intertwined with his. "That girl who volunteered for her sister... Katniss I think?" She responded. It was the day after the reaping and it was Saylor's last day home before she had to be in the Capitol till the Games ended. She and Coriolanus were taking in these last few moments together before the craziness started.

"Hm... What about her?" He asked, "I don't know... I get a feeling about her, I like her... She brave." She said. "Or stupid..." Coriolanus adds. Saylor turns her head to look at Coriolanus. "You think she's stupid for volunteering for her sister? Why? If you weren't Capitol and Tigris got picked. And if was allowed. wouldn't you volunteer for her?" She asked. Coriolanus looks down at Saylor. "I'm not saying she's stupid for volunteering for her sister. I'm saying she's stupid for volunteering in general." He explained. Saylor just hums then uses her free hand to grab Corio's dog tags. "I wish the Games weren't a thing... too many good people die."She says, Coriolanus grabs her hand that was fidgeting with his dog tags and kisses it. "I know love... can we talk about something else though?" weird..