~28~

Alright... let's do this. Saylor thought as she was being lifted to the arena.
10, The countdown started and Saylor took in her surroundings. The arena is water? "Saylor all that I have been doing is for you. I love you." oh Corio... What did you do?
8, Saylor looks to her right and sees Peeta to her right. And Finnick is across from her to her left.
3,
2,
1,
Saylor was about to dive into the water when she looked to her right and saw Peeta trying to swim. Saylor immediately changed directions and dived towards Peeta and swam as fast as she could.
She grabs his arm and helps him float. "It's ok I got you." She said trying to calm his frantic swimming. "I don't know how to-" He was cut off by someone dunking Saylor under the water. Peeta punched the tribute in the face and helped pull Saylor out of the water who gasped for air. The tribute grabs Peeta's neck and pins her against the podium. "Saylor!" "Peeta!" She hears Finnick and Katniss yell.
Saylor jumps on the tribute's back and wraps her forearm around his neck while Peeta is punching him. The tribute shoves Peeta down in the water then Saylor leans back as hard as she can and shoves the Tribute down with her.

Saylor proceeds to choke the tribute with all the strength she has. Eventually, the tribute went limp, and Saylor let him go. Saylor franticly searches the water for Peeta. She finds him and grabs him before swimming back to the surface. They both gasp for air as soon as Saylor pulls them out. Saylor's body was exhausted but she felt someone grab her shoulder. Saylor starts to struggle but immediately relaxes when she hears Finnick's voice. "It's just me... Come on we need to go. I grabbed you some knives and a knife belt.

"Katniss, Saylor, go, go, go, go," Finnick said while letting them run past him. "Okay, hold up. Hold up." Finnick said seeing how far they had made it away from the cornucopia. "We gotta find fresh water," Katniss says, Then the canons start going off.
"Well, I guess we're not holding hands anymore," Finnick says sarcastically. "You think that's funny?" Katniss says, not impressed with Finnick's comment.
"Every time that cannon goes off, it's music to my ears. I don't care about any of them." Finnick told Katniss. "Good to know," Katniss says and pulls out her machete. "OK calm down. Do you want to face the Career Pack alone?" Saylor asks Katniss, Not appreciating Katniss pulling her weapon on Finnick.
"What would Haymitch say?" Finnick taunts.
"Haymitch isn't here," Katniss says, Saylor looks between Finnick and Katniss and rolls her eyes. She looks at Peeta and he looks lost. We are so screwed.
"Let's keep moving... Peeta, Lead the way." Saylor says then points in the direction they need to go.

Peeta was leading the way when Katniss yelled "Peeta, No!" He sliced the machete down hitting the border walls making Peeta fly back into the others.
Saylor was right behind Finnick and was launched back with Finnick landing right on top of her. "Saylor?! Are you ok?" Finnick immediately sat up and checked on his sister. "Ugh... That hurt... Did you have to land on top of me?" Saylor groans still lying on the ground. This has been quite a start to this stupid game. Saylor's thoughts were cut off by Katniss "Peeta?... Peeta? He's not breathing... He's not breathing!" Finnick immediately runs over to Katniss and Peeta, Shoving Katniss out of the way. Katniss gets ready to draw her bow and Saylor grabs her knife. "He's helping him!" Saylor says trying to knock some sense into Katniss. "Peeta?" Katniss falls on her knees and then hovers over him. While Finnick did CPR on him.
"Come on! Come on!" Finnick said while doing chest compressions. "Please wake up." Katniss sobbed.
"Come on... Come on!"
"Peeta, Please wake up." come on Peeta, pull through.
"Come on. Come on. Come on, Peeta!"
"Please, Peeta. Peeta."

"Oh, my God," Katniss says as Peeta gasps. "Be careful. There's a force field up there." Peeta says, and Katniss sobs even harder. "Oh, my God. You were dead... You were dead. Your heart stopped."
Finnick walks over to Saylor and helps her stand up.
Both of them stared at Katniss and Peeta as they hugged.

"The force field... It's a dome. We're at the edge of the arena. We couldn't find any signs of freshwater"
Katniss tells the group. "It's gonna get dark soon.
We'll be safe with our backs protected.
We should set up camp. Take turns sleeping. I can take first watch." Finnick says, "Not a chance." Katniss says. "Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta? That was called "saving his life." He says while standing up. "If we wanted to kill either of you, we would of done it by now," Saylor said annoyed by Katniss.

"Why don't you get some rest? I'll take the first watch." Finnick tells Saylor. "Are you sure? I can stay up with you." She tells Finnick. "It's ok Sayy. I think Katniss is going to stay up too. Get some rest."
"Just for a little bit... Wake me up if you want to switch." She tells him and then finds a place to lie.

Saylor was trying to sleep when she saw a sponsor capsule coming towards them. Saylor sits up and so does Peeta. Finnick and Katniss opened it and it was a spile. Katniss grabs a rock then hits it in the tree and water starts flowing out. "I have never been more thankful for Haymitch," Saylor says then drinks the water.

"Run! Run! The fog is poison!" Katniss warns, "Come on," Finnick says and holds his hand out for Saylor to take. Saylor holds his hand and starts running with him. "Don't let go of my hand ok?" Finnick tells Saylor as there running. Finnick wanted to make sure Saylor was ok. Even if that meant holding on to her as they ran. Finnick led him and Saylor over to the right while Katniss and Peeta went to the left. Saylor looked to see where Peeta and Katniss were and saw Peeta trip. "Finnick! We need to help them." Saylor says and points in their direction letting go of Finnick's hand. They started running toward the two but the fog was too fast. Saylor screamed in pain as the fog covered her back. Saylor tries to run faster but the pain is too bad. Saylor slows down a little bit. "Come one Saylor, just a little bit longer," Finnick says and grabs her hand again.

"I can't carry him," Katniss tells Finnick. He puts Peeta's arm around him and Katniss does the same. "Run in front of me," Finnick tells Saylor and she does.
Saylor runs ahead of them. looking back every few seconds to make sure they were still behind her.
As she looked behind her she tripped and rolled down the hill. Finnick and Katniss did the same which made Peeta go down with them.

"The water! The water helps." Saylor hears Katniss say, Saylor and Peeta crawl to the water and dip their body in the water. Saylor try holds back her screams and grunts as she puts her back into the water but miserably fails.
Once it gets bearable Saylor gets out of the water and goes over to Finnick. She tries to pull Finnick into the water but he is too heavy. "Help. He is too heavy." Saylor tells Peeta and He helps Saylor drag Finnick's body into the water. Finnick screams and Saylor cringes at her brother's screams. "It's ok. The pain will be over soon." She tells him.

Saylor and Peeta were both getting water when Katniss called for them both. "Peeta, Saylor."
"Yeah?" "Hm?" They respond. "Walk over here slowly." She whispered, Peeta looked behind them to see what Katniss was talking about. "Peeta..." Saylor whispered, her voice was shaky. Peeta turned back around and the monkey roared in his face. Saylor and Peeta start backing up slowly to Katniss and Finnick. They all position themselves in a circle back facing each other. Then the monkey started surrounding them. "Get to the beach," Katniss tells them. Then draws her bow back. A monkey tries to attack Katniss from the back but Peet stabs it before it reaches Katniss.

Saylor throws her knives at the monkeys approaching her but is attacked from the side. Saylor is tackled on the ground by the creature and she stabs it in the neck then throws it off of her. "Gross," Saylor says as she wipes the monkey's, blood off her face. Then throws another knife at one of the monkeys that was attacking Finnick.

They all start running towards the beach and Finnick throws his trident to save Saylor but then was tackled to the ground. "Finnick!" Saylor yells then grabs his trident from the monkey's body and throws it. Finnick pushed the body off of him and then grabbed his trident. "Come on. Let's go" Saylor says as they give cover to Peeta and Katniss to make it to the beach. Saylor and Finnick dive onto the beach and the monkeys stop following them. Finnick taunts them with his trident but then realizes they're not following them anymore. Saylor tenses when the lightning strikes but relaxes when the monkeys leave them. "I'm so hungry," and exhausted Saylor says then dramatically lays on the sand. "I'll get us some fish," Finnick laughs at his sister then starts stabbing the water for fish.

——————————————————————————
Ok, it's kinda hard to write the games with just a transcript and a youtube scene. So bear with me!

Also, y'all know how the game went so I didn't just want to re-write the movie.