~20~

(Saylors dress)

"I'm trying to hold my breath

"I'm trying to hold my breath. Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end. You set off a dream in me
Getting louder now. Can you hear it echoing?
Take my hand Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling, without you
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal from the night sky
Will never be enough. Never be enough
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough. Never be enough" Saylor sang out.

It had been weeks later since her performance at the Capitol. And not much had happened in the days between. She mostly spent her free time at the beach and hanging out with Finnick and Annie.
When she was at the beach of course Coriolanus was right there with her. There was very much building tension between the two as they talked. They would talk about the little things but as soon as things would get deep Coriolanus would also deflect or change the subject,

Their relationship was weird and Saylor was confused. One day he would talk to her all day at the beach. Then the next he would be cold and silent.
But as soon as she was in danger he would do anything for her.  And Saylor was tired of playing this game with him.

Saylor started building up more walls around him, And Coriolanus was trying to tear them down while also building up his own walls.
Saylor wanted to trust him and be friends. But she was having trouble doing so. If he wants to be friends then he has to put in the work and show it. She told herself giving up.

"Never enough. Never, never. Never enough. Never, never. Never enough. For me. For me. For me. For me" She sang the last verse and everyone started clapping. Saylor smiled at the crowd. She looked around and saw her brother. Finnick smiled at her and then kept talking to a girl he was having a drink with.
Since Saylor started singing at the parties. Crowds of people have been showing up to watch and listen to her. But since more people were coming that also meant Finnick had to be at more of the parties. Saylor felt terrible but Finnick Re-assured her that he was fine and not to worry about him.

"Thank you, Capitol. Have a good night!" Saylor waved and then walked backstage. "Nice job everyone. See ya tomorrow!" She tells the band then goes to her dressing room. This was Saylor routine every night. Sing, Dressing room, Go back to the Hotel

When she stayed at the Capitol she stayed in a nice Hotel-like penthouse. It was pretty big for one person and it had a private pool on the roof.

Saylor tried to leave as quickly as she could. She didn't like to stick around as the place gave her the creeps. Also, her song was the last event of the night so she had no reason to stay.

Once Saylor got back to her hotel she got changed to a swimsuit and cover-up. Then sneaks up to the pool. Saylor wanted to swim laps but she didn't want anyone watching her.