~27~

Saylor and Finnick walked into the training facility with confidence radiating off of them. They had come up with a plan on who to become allies with. But the ones they had to convince were Katniss and Peeta.
"I find it helps if you bend your arm more," Saylor tells Peeta as she approaches the knife station.
"Like this?" Peeta asks then throws another and it hits closer to the bull's-eye. "Yeah... Maybe try letting go a little earlier." She explains then picks up a knife and throws it hitting right in the middle of the target. "Wow..." Peeta said in amazement. "Want me to teach you?" Saylor asked. "Yeah, that would be amazing. Thank you." He said appreciative of Saylor's kindness.

"See? That's a lot better! You have already improved." Saylor says while clapping her hands. "Well, I did have a good teacher," Peeta says, Saylor smiles. "How can I repay you? I don't think I have anything to teach you." He says. "There's no need to repay me," Saylors tells Peeta. "Well, Thank you... I should go find Katniss." He thanked her and then left to find Katniss.

"So... Can you teach me how to throw? Maybe you can even stand behind me and help me throw the knife."Saylor rolls her eyes at Johanna. "Hm... How much are you paying me?" Saylor teases. "Ugh, Live a little Saylor." Johanna groans. "Never been more alive, See you around Jo," Saylor says then blows Johanna a kiss before leaving to train with Finnick.

~~~

(Saylors dress

(Saylors dress. It's a mix of colors idk how to describe )

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for being here tonight on the eve of the 75th Hunger Games! We have never seen anything like this.
And we will never see anything like it again.
Because tonight, on this stage, 24 of Panem's brightest stars will vie for the ultimate crown.
Tonight will be their final opportunity to express their thoughts. Our final opportunity to express our love. And heartbreakingly, to say goodbye to all but one. What a night. Let's hear it. It's so exciting " Caesar Flickermen announces and the crowd cheers.

"You became everyone's brother and sister.
I don't know how we're going to let you go." Caesar says to Gloss and Cashmere. "We're not going by choice. You are our family. And I don't see how anyone can love us better." Gloss responses
"So sweet. So sweet. Are you all right, dear?" Caesar asked Cashmere. "I'm sorry." She apologizes trying to hold back tears. "That's all alright."
"I just can't stop crying."She says

"God! Does anybody actually believe this?" Katniss asked Cinna. "Apparently, everyone." Haymitch leans over and tells Katniss, Pointing at the people crying over Cashmere's performance. "She's very good," Effie Says while dabbing her tears with a tissue. "These Victors are angry, Katniss. They'll say anything to try and stop The Games. I suggest you do the same."

"Finnick... I understand that you have a message
for somebody out there. A special somebody.
Can we hear it?" Caesar asked then held the microphone to his mouth.
"My love, you have my heart for all eternity
and if I die in that arena, my last thought will be of your lips," Finnick said staring straight into the camera.