chapter thirty seven

037what i amseason three, episode four !

037
what i am
season three, episode four !

"Let's go people! I've been in surgery since 2am. I'm in no mood." Dr. Bailey shouted out as she sauntered down the hospital corridor, with Marnie, Meredith and Alex following closely behind her.

"Yang, you're late!" The Karev man smirked as he set eyes on the latecomer, who only scowled in response.

"Hey, I got here before George!"

Conveniently enough, the O'Malley man sprinted over before she could finish her sentence, panting as he shrugged on his lab coat. "I'm here, I was here!" He exclaimed.

Whilst she tied up her hair, Cristina furrowed her brow at Alex, "What're you smiling at? Aren't you supposed to be on the Gynie Brigade?"

"Oh, whatever." He scoffed, his smirk sure enough faltering.

Now, Marnie would be lying if she said she hadn't noticed Meredith discreetly doubling over in discomfort all morning, but she remained quiet because she didn't want to pry. However, when she stopped in her tracks and clung onto the towel rack, Marnie finally noticed just how unusually pale she looked and decided it was time to speak up.

"Meredith," She began, coming to a halt whilst the rest of the interns turned a corner. "Are you feeling alright?"

The dirty blonde hesitantly nodded, forcing her eyes shut as she clutched her stomach, "Men troubles. I think this dating two guys thing is getting to me, the stress of it. Finn, Derek.
Derek, Finn. I think I'm getting an ulcer."

"Oh, Mer." The blonde sympathetically cooed.

Cristina, on the other hand, let out a scoff. "McDreamy and the vet are making you sick?"

"I need to make a choice and get it over with." Meredith breathed, taking a hesitant step away from the towel rack and following the pair of them back to the group.

"You alright, Grey?" Dr. Bailey asked as she watched the three women approach the nurses station.

"I'm fine," She nodded, taking a seat in the waiting area, "I just need to make a choice is all."

Much to the Grey woman's delight, Dr. McDreamy himself came sauntering over, wearing a smile that made her stomach churn. "Dr. Grey." He grinned, "I am clipping a basilar tip aneurysm. Any interest?"

The dirty blonde only glared at him in response, before he was forced to take a step back as his soon to be ex wife made her way past.