42. - Raiding the Fire Princes Domain.

I was moving through the tunnel I had entered quite swiftly - defeating all the opponents I had encountered up to this point.
The enemies that seemed to mostly inhabit this dungeon were Imps, Fire Spirits and Lava Lizards - pretty basic, but new monsters nonetheless.

Also, they were weak as hell-

Again, my absurd strength was all to be blamed here, but even then - it was quite hard to imagine any adventurer struggling against these monsters when the highest ranking one I had seen so far was 'D'.

Then again, I had no clue how ranking worked for monsters, so there was that as well.

'Maybe I'll eventually figure it out..'

I thought.
There seemed to be 'titles' or something like that attached to each rank, at least, that was the case with Adventurer rankings.

Y'know? The whole ordeal with S ranked ones being called 'Heroes' and A ranked ones 'Elites'.

I continued to head down my tunnel, keeping myself in the human look to not risk being seen by any other potential Adventurer I may run into.
Even though I alone entered this tunnel,
[Sages' Wisdom] had let me know that all tunnels from that main room had connections to one another, depending on what path you took inside the tunnels.

Basically, in simple terms - all tunnels had paths that lead to one another, so technically speaking, going in separate tunnels was completely useless.

Correction;
Going in separate and different tunnels opens the opportunity to find different types of monsters.

Now you're being a smart ass huh?
More and more I feel like you have a personality, but at the same time - there are far too many things pointing against it.

Hidden attack detected.

Yeah, I figured.

Before the attack could be executed, I quickly used my skill [Thread Manipulation] to tie up the invisible monster, before completely tearing apart its body into many, many pieces.

Too many to mention, since it was a rather gruesome sight.

Despite the merciless kill I had just executed, I had a stone cold and expressionless face - almost like I didn't even care about what I had done.
After shaking my head lightly, I exhaled.

'Felt like I drifted off there for a second..'

I thought, before continuing my path.

    Eventually I reached a rather open room, which had a ceiling much higher than the tunnel I had been inside of the whole time.
If anything, this room looked like a mini-boss room that you would find in video games back in my old world.

Did I stumble into something similar?

Massive amounts of Magical Energy has been detected.

Where?
Before I could get an answer, a massive being formed from the lava and magma that was on the ground of the room. It then glared down at me, with a pair of glowing, yellow eyes.

With a quick appraisal, I immediately got to know my enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name; Nameless
Species; Superior Magma Golem
Level; 35 — Rank; E

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

HP; 19800 — ATK; 3290
MAGEN (MAGICAL ENERGY); 8790
STAMINA; 350 — INTELLIGENCE; 10
OVERALL POWER; 9890
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titles:
<Fire Princes Guard>; <Floor Protector>; <Domain Guardian>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common Skills; [Fire Magic]