[Special Chapter] 4. - The Dragon, The Kitsune and The Prince.

Odale suddenly awoke within a black abyss - a void of nothingness. Everywhere he looked, there was not a single ray of life or sign of life....
....

He locked eyes with Arabor and Iyka, who had been in the middle of what looked to be a card game, whoever were seemingly interrupted by his sudden appearance.

[Iyka] "Okay... Who is that?"

Iyka asked, looking at the Primal Dragon of Abyss. Arabor examined Odale, his gaze shooting across the whole body of the newly arrived lich.

After a bit, he sharpened his eyes onto the robe or clothes that the lich was wearing.

"I recognise that robe... You are the Prince of the Fire Kingdom of Ordial, correct?"

Odale looked up at Arabor, nodding.

[Odale] "That is correct - I... Was the Prince of the Kingdom of Ordial."

Arabor lifted an eyebrow before placing his cards down.

" 'Was'? Does it not exist anymore?"

Odale shook his head in denial.
Arabor was a bit surprised upon hearing these news. He had been sealed away 3 and a half thousand years ago, and before he was sealed away the Kingdom was still existent...

Did it somehow cease to exist while he was sealed away inside that prison dimension?
Iyka looked at him sceptical before looking at Odale.

[Iyka] "You're gonna introduce me or what, Lord Arabor?"

She asked with a slightly sassy tone.

"Hm? I don't know his name. I am only familiar with the family, not their members."

Arabor explained before scratching his chin.

"I believe that I had even made a pact with one of the members before, but I cannot remember with who..."

[Odale] "That might have been one of my Ancestors, since I was told that the pact was made around 8 centuries ago when I was young."

Odale interrupted, looking up at Arabor, who gazed down at the lich.

"Right. Apologies for my lack luster memory - You live as long as I have and you can't remember every little detail."

He stated looking at Iyka who had a slightly sour expression on her face, confusing Arabor as he thought whether he had said or done something to upset her.

Odale on the other hand simply gestured to the Abyss dragon that everything was alright.

[Odale] "It's completely understandable Lord of Abyss."

He said afterwards.
Iyka looked at Odale with a slightly surprised expression while Arabor looked a bit proud of the title he had been referred to by just now.

"Y'know, I think I like you Prince of Ordial."

Arabor stated, before laughing lightly. Iyka rolled her eyes, noting to herself how Arabor seemed a bit full of himself sometimes, how did not comment anything and simply looked at Odale.

[Iyka] "Mind telling us your name now?"

[Odale] "Right, my apologies. I am Odale Ordial and as Lord of Abyss has already stated, I was once the Prince of the Fire Kingdom of Ordial."

He introduced himself, placing his right arm onto his chest before bowing slightly forward.
Iyka returned the gesture a moment later.

[Iyka] "Well, Odale - You may call me Iyka, I am a proud member of the Kitsunes."