[Special Chapter] 6. - Heroes Summoning.

Inside Faofas Soul space -
         Arabor was raging.

"FAOFA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING—"

I shouted in annoyance, watching as Faofa completely absorbed the Abyss. The ENTIRE Abyss, my birth place, was casually absorbed by Faofa. I was pretty pissed off about this, mainly because the Abyss was my entire source of power - interfere with it too much and you're running the risk of removing my power completely.

Which in return, would make me into a regular Dragon in the worst case scenario!
...Best case scenario? I die.
That's the best case scenario my friends.

Iyka looked unimpressed, simply looking at me with completely blank expression. Guess she didn't realise just how big of a deal was the fact that Faofa casually absorbed the entire Abyss.
Although, I wouldn't expect her to get it, since she wasn't in anyway linked to the Abyss. Her connection seemed to connect her to the 'Soul Tree'- the mythical birthplace of the Primal Dragon of Soul.

But that's not important right now - I was genuinely concerned about what was going through Faofas mind currently.
Does he not realise the risk he is running?!?

I mean, in the worst case scenario for him, he will get erased! Which in return erases me and Iyka!

....Not that erasing me would do much, since I'd be immediately reincarnated as an infant inside the Abyss from where I'd rapidly grow before getting out into the real world again.
But Iyka couldn't reincarnate herself. And even if she could, she is unable to recover from being physically erased from the very essence of existence, unlike me who is above existence itself.

.....

Phew... Seems like everything worked out in Faofas favour and nothing tragic happened. Although, he did rapidly evolve into 'Abyssal Serpentine' due to the absorption of the Abyss, which may have created more problems that he'll have ot face in the future.
But at the same time....

He is now on one of his last Evolutionary stages - 1 more and then its his final evolution.
I wonder whether he'll figure it out himself or not...

       A while passed, as I simply slept, my draconic arms crossed as I used my 6 wings to cover myself - to sort of mimic the functionality of what humans called 'a blanket'.
Iyka was still following along and watching Faofa while I rested - remaining silent the entire time.

Until, she suddenly exclaimed and looked at me.

[Iyka] "Hey Arabor? Did you hear that?"

I grumbled a bit towards her, opening one of my eyelids slightly.

"Heard what..?"

[Iyka] "Apparently there is a Party of Heroes that was summoned by thr Holy Church. And they're headed to the same place as—"

Upon hearing the news of summoned heroes, I immediately expanded my wings, creating a strong gust of 'wind' in the soul space, before roaring loudly.

"WHAAAAAT?!?!"

The Holy Church summoned HEROES?!
As in, brought people from ANOTHER WORLD to THIS ONE?!?

I was practically fuming with anger and rage.

"How dare THEY! THOSE FALSE DEITIES FIRST SEND ADVENTURERS TO IMPRISON ME THEN THEY BREAK A POINT IN OUR CONTRACT?! DO THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR US WHATSOEVER?!"

My voice was enough to tremble the entire Soul Space, causing Iyka to shed a sweat as she looked up at me with slightly fearful eyes.

[Iyka] "..U-Uh Arabor...?"