[Special Chapter] 5. - Mind Dimension Observation.

Inside the Soul Space, I was busy playing a round of cards with Iyka and Odale. I have to say, it was slowly becoming more and more difficult to win against them - mainly because I have been forced to be more careful with the usage of my skill [Masterful Perception], since Odale and Iyka had almost caught onto my slight 'cheating' many times.

During this round of cards, I was still managing to be in the winning position, as my two opponents were unable to exactly force me to pick up any cards.

[Iyka] "Come on Mr.Bone Head - make your move."

[Odale] "That remark is rather rude, Miss Iyka."

He replied, keeping his gaze onto his cards, before finally making his move.
I, of course, easily took down Odales card, however wasn't free to fly just yet, as Iyka threw on two more cards, which I also defeated.

This went on for a bit, but before long, I had come out victorious once more.

[Iyka] "Uggh... What the hell?! How come this oversized lizard has won almost every single round!?"

Iyka complained, shouting at me.
I simply smirked to myself inside of my head.

[Odale] "Truly remarkable Lord of Abyss. I suppose even in the midst of a card battle, you are unmatched."

Stroking my ego much aren't you Odale?
Although, he isn't technically wrong. With Masterful Perception, I was pretty much unbeatable, since I could see every outcome in every event.
After Iyka had finished her complaining, I made the deck of cards disappear, before looking up towards the 'top' of this soul space.

'I wonder how Faofa is doing.'

I thought.
It had been a little while since I checked on him, so perhaps it was about time I saw how he was doing so far.

Chapter 50 - 56
(It will not include everything that happened in these chapters, however it will give a basic overview of what they did during this time frame.)

It seems as though the Guildmaster of this new town has become suspicious of Faofa due to his apparent exploits during the so called 'Raid Event'. No suprises there - I would also be suspicious if I saw a supposed newbie adventurer do the things Faofa has done.

[Odale] "The Bringer of Hope seems a bit troubled.."

Yeah, he does.
It may be because he has been requested to appear before the Guildmaster in an audience. Won't lie, this could be bad for Faofa.
Since Faofa wasn't actually a human and instead a snake, keeping his identity a secret was an important factor - so if the Guildmaster was to find out about his actual identity, there is the risk of termination.

[Iyka] "Termination? Please - That Guildmaster barely has a fourth of Faofas power."

[Odale] "I wouldn't say so.."

[Iyka] "Hmmmm? What was that? You doubting my judgement Bone Head?"

"The Prince of Ordial is correct - the Guildmaster is not weaker than Faofa."

Iyka looked perplexed at this statement.

[Iyka] "Did you two use some weird substances? You're speaking nonsense."

"It's not very 'nonsensical'. In fact, it is quite obvious - although... He is hiding his aura very well."

Iyka looked even more confused.
I imagined that spiritual beings such as Kitsunes would be masters at detecting auras, however it seems like I overestimated them. Although, I probably should have never expected a lot from inferior beings such as Kitsunes..