88. - Continued Ascendance.

A smile crept onto my face as Odale greeted me. Although I would have preferred it to not be as formal as it was, the greeting still sounded genuine to me.

"Great to see you finally free as well Odale."

[Odale] "Tell me something my Lord, how did you manage to free me?"

How..?
That's a good question actually- How did I manage to do that?

One reason, was because you had enough Magical Energy for the separation to even occur.

The other reason was because of the properties of this volcano.
I can't quite explain it, however it seems like this volcano has a deep connection to the Fire Prince.

Deep connection?
Odale is somehow connected to this volcano?...
Interesting..

"Haha, that's a secret I'll keep to myself."

[Odale] "Hmm.... I understand my Lord."

Odale replied, before rising to his feet again, beginning to float in the following moments after rising back to his feet.

[Odale] "So then, where are we?"

"You can't tell?"

I asked.
But then, I immediately sort of punched myself inside my own mind. Of course he can't tell - he was a skill for god knows how long.
A month? Month and a half? Somewhere around that timeline.

[Odale] "I believe we are...."

He looked around, observing the surroundings for a minute.

[Odale] "....Inside a volcano?"

"Yeah, sort of."

I replied, crossing my arms. Odale continued to observe the surroundings for a little bit, before exhaling and facing me.

[Odale] "I see... Well, we're going up aren't we?"

"Indeed we are. I'm trying to figure out what is going on up here."

[Odale] "Very well. Then I shall accompany you, my Lord."

Odale stated, floating up to me and bowing towards me lightly.
I still wasn't used to being called 'Lord' especially by someone who I had met a month or so ago, but I couldn't really complain.

"Alright... Let's head on."

I replied, before beginning my march up the twisting path once more, Odale following behind me, sticking as close as he could.

...

          We headed upwards for a while, encountering a couple of monsters on our way up. The monsters weren't anything dangerous really, if anything, they were quite easy to defeat.
And with Odale with me, it was an absolute breeze. I mean, we quite literally incinerated the monsters we encountered with ease.

Not going to lie, Odale felt more... Powerful. And his skills, they seemed to have changed since the last time I fought him.
I couldn't quite pin it down, but it felt like Odale had somehow become more powerful and skillful. Almost like he had been training or levelling up this whole time.

It could be that he was somehow managing to remain conscious even as a skill and develop his abilities.

I suggest to perform an appraisal on him just in case.

Well, I guess it can't hurt.
While Odale was busy recovering some valuable materials from the dead monster corpses that we had just beaten, I quickly used an appraisal on him.