𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (2)

He picks up the younger's hand gently , "Shubi, I wanna tell you something"

"Haan ,bolo"

Ishan takes a deep breath.

"I- um I really like you Shubman, not in a platonic way in a more of... romantic way, your eyes, your cute dimples, your shy smiles, I simply adore the way you are , shubi"
Ishan looks at him, eyes filled with hope and adoration.

Shubman couldn't believe what he heard.

DID HIS CRUSH JUST CONFESS TO HIM?!!

He widens his eyes, unable to think or talk.

Sensing the uneasiness, Ishan quickly rambled on, "it's fine , it's fine shubi, you don't need to worry, I just wanted to tell you. You don't have to an-"

And Shubman kissed his cheek.

Pulling away , he closes his eyes tightly "I like you too!"

The elder boys blinks twice before breaking into a bright grin.

He gently places a kiss on younger's hand.
"You sure, baby?"

Shubman trying to control his blush upon hearing the nickname, said,
"I am , um, not good with words, it's just the way you always stood by my side me made me fall for you"

Ishan pulled shubman close to him, picking up his hand to caress the younger's dimples.
Shubman looked at him through his lashes.
"Now I must give a return gift for the beautiful present you gave me"

"Can I kiss you, darling?"

Shubman nodded slightly and ishan takes the action. They kissed, sweet and slow, closing their eyes, butterflies everywhere, feeling the very moment thoroughly so they can make it a memory.

They pulled away and hugged each other. Ishan nuzzles on his neck , inhaling his scent.
"Is this the perfume I gifted you?"

Shubman nodes, too shy to utter a word.

"Suits you, cupcake"

----------------------------------------------------

It has been three months since they both confessed, they go on many cute dates, share clothes, facetime each other almost every night and Shubman has a shoulder to put his head on.

Still

Shubman is insecure, as he was a shy introvert since he was kid, he didn't have much friends, it's not like he didn't want to have friends, but he couldn't express himself well.

It always made Shubman feel alone, In fact he still almost can't believe he is dating the social butterfly of his department.
Ishan treated him too well , but he still had that slight fear burried inside him.

That is when Ishan insisted shubman to go for party arranged in Siraj's house.

"Love , I will be there with you all the time, don't you worry a little"

Ishaan cupped the younger's cheeks.

"Aap nahi samjhoge" Shubman whined, he would rather sit in his dorm watching a movie with snacks.

"Tu samajh to pehle, main udhar rahunga na tere sath"

Even after whining so much Ishan made him agree.

It was Friday evening, Shubman wore a printed satin shirt , leaving first three buttons open, a silver chain and black pants, black shoes.

He put on little clear lip gloss and put on the perfume Ishan gifted him.

Shubman found Mayank on his way so he didn't have to go alone to the party, he is pretty friendly with that guy. As for Ishaan he said he couldn't come to pick him up.

"Are you coming Shubi?"Ishan asked voice barely could be heard due the loud music in the background.

"On my way! Found Mayank with me so I am not alone"

"Ok come fast! Can't wait to see you my babyboy"

And the younger tried to hide his flushed cheeks, good thing that Mayank was busy in some call as well.

They reached the party soon, and Shubman excused himself to go and search for Ishan, he just wants a warm hug, the weather was too cold for him to face so many people and loud music, it's too much.

Wait a damn minute

Shubman's eyes focused on the kitchen counter.

It was Ishan, his shirt, his physic.

Kissing a girl , too passionately.

Shubman could not move an inch.

His fear came true.

---------------------------------------------

Moye moye 🌚