𝑵𝒆𝒔𝒕

Ishan was tired.

Too fade up from all things he has been facing, continuously. Despite of being the life of Indian cricket team, he is not stable from inside now.

He knows cricket is all about struggles, but it's really overwhelming for him now. He wasn't pleased with his performance that day, on top of that he wasn't playing the next match.

On top of that

His heat was approaching, and being an omega, he kind of hates the phase. It makes him weak and vulnerable, seeking for attention. Despite of the care provided by other omega players, Shreyas and Rahul, he still felt somewhat empty recently.

The hormonal disbalance, his somewhat poor performance that day, some unknown feelings, everything just felt too much.

he reached the locker room and started to change out of his cricket gear, the sensation grew stronger.

He could feel his body heating up a little bit , his instincts taking over. And with it, came the overwhelming urge to create a small, safe place for himself, surrounded by the scent of his favorite alphas.

He wanted to slip in...

That's when he saw Virat and Rohit's jacket laying on the sofa.

And he knew what to do.

"Ro! Stop stealing my stuff!" Virat groaned looking for his jacket everywhere.

"Chilla mat cheeku, Mera wo vi kidhar mil nahi raha"
Rohit said, trying to find his jacket and jersey as well.

"I swear if this is a prank! Wo Naya jacket tha mera!" Virat scowled.

"Are yaar, jyada wo maat kar!"

"Phirse Tera ye yo chalu ho gaya, thik se bol na" Virat snapped.

"Virat vaiya, um, I think Ishan vai took it" the boy who was cleaning the sitting area, blurted out.

And there was Rohit and Virat, standing in Ishan's room.

"Mera baccha itna adorable kyu hai? " Virat squealed, looking at Ishan, sleeping peacefully surrounded by a pile of clothes.

He was nesting.

It's an omega act where the omega is emotional and going through their pre-heat, they tend to cope up with that by surrounding themselves in comforting scent of the alphas of their family , especially with their mate's clothes. They create a small place using soft things with the alpha scent lingering with them, it makes omegas feel safe and secure.

Virat and Rohit always felt like two big brothers for Ishan who would always protect him for everything, they really felt like a family to Ishan.

"Stop stealing my kid" Rohit snapped, shifting beside Ishan's, patting his head, to that he stirred in his sleep.

"Haan, ab chilla chilla ke utha de usko" Virat whispered.

Rohit frowned "It was yo-"

"Haan Haan ab chal, sone de use"

And Virat pulled Rohit out of the room with him.

On the other side , Shubman came back to his room after spending some time with his friend Abhishek, his old friend. They don't really get to meet often so they decided to hang out this one time they are present in the same town.