𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (4)

"mamma where you going?" Little Ivan said noticing his parents wearing blue coloured jerseys.

Ishan shied.

"Ivie, I told you it's not mamma it's papa baby, now open your mouth fast" Ishan held a spoonful if cerelac near his mouth.

"But Dada say it's always Ishie mamma" Ivaan said , eating the spoonful after.

Ishan glared at shubman who was busy finding something in luggage.
Shubman quickly stared at him with a nervous smile "I- I didn't mean it like that-"

"I really hoped you would teach some wise things to him" Ishan said rolling his eyes before feeding another spoonful to the kid.

"You practically gave birth to him so he is wise to call you mumma" shubman smirked before handing a handkerchief to Ishan.

"I- whatever" ishan shied knowing he wouldn't win against his two babies.He wiped the baby's mouth and let him go play.

"Shubi, you think he would manage to stay alone without us throughout the match... Plus he got two injections yesterday, I am rethinking my decision to play now" Ishan said , looking at the boy who was busy with a small toy cricket bat.

"Baby, don't worry he will be fine. He loves all his aunties, plus hardik bhaiya is a bit injured so he would be present there with him, I think he would be fine." Shubman reassured Ishan before scooping the baby in his arms , "Right my prince?" , Ivaan nodded mimicking his father's thumbs up gesture "Right dada!"
Ishan smiled at their cuteness.

"Now focus on the match dear opponent" shubman leaned to smooch Ishan's lips.

----------------------------------------------------

"Bhabi take him gently, he got shots yesterday" Ishan said, handing Ivan gently to Devi.
"It's okay Ishan we all are here, now don't worry at all and focus on the match! I am so proud of you that you managed to start this early" Devi said, taking the baby and gently placing on her lap.

"Go and slay king!" Anushka cheered, they also came to watch the IPL match.

"Oh I will!" Ishan said making everyone smile as the old Ishan came back to their ict family.

"Baby, papa and dada will be playing there, you will be staying with aunties and uncles and cheer for us, okay ?" Ishan said cupping his cheeks.

"Yess clwap fow mumma dada!"
Ivaan said excitedly making everyone smile.

"Okay bye mamma ,I will try to come back very soon" Ishan placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and went to dressing room.

They were sitting in a top corner of stadium, in a conservative area. They kept Ivaan in a position so the cameras don't easily discover him but he could see his parents play.

"And another sixer by Kishan"

Everyone cheered, Ivaan clapped while giggling, "mumma hit uppp" he gestured how the ball went high.

It was the turn for GT to bat, Shubman walked into the stadium with his bat.
Ivan a very much dada's boy kept clapping.

Shubman hit a six and Ivan squealed to much on devi's lap that he accidentally hurt his bum, right where he got shots the previous day.

"Ow!" Ivan whimpered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Oh no baccha did it hurt?" Devi checked instantly.

Ivan's teary eyes found Ishan , who was wicketkeeping. Right then, Ishan took the catch and took shubman's wicket.

They shared a look, Ishan smirked and Shubman had to leave the ground.