𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (3)

Shubman ran as fast as he could in the December evening.

Tears rolling down his red cheeks, with an inbareable pain prescisely in his heart.

He hated himself.

He hated himself for not being able to socialize much, not partying, not having a friends group, not being beautiful, not being funny-

And

For loving Ishaan.

What else did he think? How could he believe someone can love him? He has nothing for people to adore him, he is too  for this society, he was too stupid to believe Ishan.

Shubman was blind with tears, almost deaf from the voices inside him, that he couldn't hear the desperate call behind him.

He rushed towards his dorm door.

Fuck Shubman, why do you step into such things when you know who you ar-

The voice got interrupted as someone hugged him from behind.

"Shubi! What happened! Why you ran out of the party suddenly, are you okay! I kept calling for you!"

The voice wasn't hard for Shubman to recognise, he closed his eyes as he couldn't find any words to reply, he felt angry, desperate, sad, heartbroken.

He got out of his grip.

"Leave me!"

"What happened baby-"

"Don't!" Shubman turn to him

"Don't call me that, I know I am not good enough but you shouldn't have broken my heart! I thought you loved me! I trusted you, you know how hard it is for me, YOU KNOW, YOU FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING ISHAN KISHAN! STILL YOU...."

Shubman was shaking, breathing heavily.

Ishan panicked and held him quickly "Shubi calm down, calm down, what are you talking about? I love you so much ! Why are you suddenly-"

"YEAH THATS WHY YOU WENT TO KISS HER!"

"WHAT?"

Ishaan blinked in confusion.

And the realisation hits.

Oh

He holds the crying boy tightly in his arms.

"Shubi, that wasn't me! Look at my shirt, it ain't the same."

Ishan said, holding his chin up to look at him.
Shubman's red eyes scanned him, it's Black shirt, not the printed white ones.

He looks up at ishan, blinking.

"That's my twin brother Rihaan"

Shubman's eyes widens.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

"I am extremely sorry! I wanted to surprise you  and see your reaction so I didn't tell you, shit now I regret it."

Ishaan shied.

"I HATE YOU!" Shubman hugged him so tightly "Mujhe laga aap vi mujhse bore hoke mujhe chodke chale jaoge..."

"Paagal, I rather would die than leaving you , meri jaan."
The elder boy gently caressed the younger's hair.

"And who said you are boring? You are the most wholesome person in my life, your shy smiles, the way you talk to me, the small noise you make when I defeat you in fifa, your smell, shit I can spend my whole life only with you, baby"

Ishan said cupping the younger's face and kissing him softly.

They were now cuddling in shubman's bed, wrapped up in warm blanket.

"I am still mad at you for not telling me earlier!"
Shubman said looking at Ishan and his sibling's childhood pics.

"You two really look similar damn"

"We do, make sure you don't mix us up again"

Ishan laughed.

"Shut up! You should say sorry!"

"Oh love, I believe more in actions than words"

Ishan caged him between his arms

"Did I tell you , you look irresistible today "

He kissed his neck, trailing on to his jaw, his hot breath faning against the younger's skin, making him shiver.

Ishan's right hand went under shubman's satin shirt, caressing his waist gently. Shubman let out a soft sound he never knew he could make, too desperate.

"Gonna make you mine, gonna make you believe every inch of my body belongs to you only, please let me make love to you , my pretty flower"

And the night was filled with sweet sounds, numerous love confessions, utmost intimacy, sweats, skin and desperate eyes.

"I love you"
Shubman breathed out, still in daze.

Ishan grinned.
"I love you too sweetness, aise kaise chod de tujhe? Ab to sidha dulha banakar hi manenge"

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading ! <3