𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (3)

Warning: This chapters contains foul language.

A harsh slap landed on Ishan's left cheek in the next evening.

"Chii! Mujhe kaha pata tha ladke ke naam me ek hijra pal rahe the hum" Ishan's mother screamed in anger, pushing Ishan on the ground.

"Aur ek minute bhi mai nahi jhel sakta ise is ghar me" Ishan's father said, turning his back towards him.

Ishan's vision went blur , unable to recognise his closest persons. Unfamiliar hate lingered in the air, Ishan helplessly sat there.

"Papa baat to sunlo-" Ishan pleaded.

"Aur iski apavitra awaz nahi Sunna mujhe, nikalo yahase" Ishan's father told his mother.

Ishan went silent. How can a small information change his everything, his being in his family or outside, just because he is true to himself.

Ishan exactly feared this...

It was probably not a total surprise for him , he just didn't expect it to happen this soon.

Also not in this way.

Vivaan , Ishan's brother stood at the door, smirking.
He threw two bags at Ishan, who looked at vivaan with hurt eyes.

Vivaan stood in front of him, mumbling , "hisaab barabar"
A mischievous grin spreading in his face.

Flashbacks

A harsh slap landed on Vivaan's face as his mother saw his results of 9th grade.
"Sharam nahi aati tujhe?? Fail! Log kya kahenge Haan? Ki ek doctor ki bhai class me fail karta hai?"

Vivaan clenched his fist, again the name of that bastard.

Vivaan ran upstairs fuming in anger and he saw Ishan standing there.
"Vivu, chinta maat kar I will help you na" Ishan tried to approach the crying boy who harshly pushed Ishan away.

"Shut up! Sab apke liye hai! Apke liye mujhe ye sab sunna padta hai bachpan se!" Vivaan screamed in extreme anger.

From the childhood he knew Ishan is smart, he would always come first in class and vivaan would barely pass the exams.
Their mother would always prais Ishan, proudly brag Ishan's success to all their relatives. Vivaan would never hear good words for him from his parents.

That would make him way too jealous, he just wanted make his brother disappear.

Vivaan always tried to do something that would make Ishan bad in his parents' eyes, but he miserably failed everytime. Ishan would always win them by his academic scores.

On other hand Ishan always took stands for his brother, he always tried to make his parents understand. He would try to do everything for his brother, but the younger always denied him.

Ishan could understand the reasons behind his anger, but Ishan couldn't do much other than occasionally buying him gifts in the name of their parents, so he accepts.

That sunday when Shubman asked where Ishan is, Vivaan's mind immediately told him to follow Shubman.
He always had doubts about the relationship they both shared, he always had his eyes open for these kind of things. Vivaan tiptoed to the terrace, he sneakily stood behind the door, peeking out.

And the scene that he saw left his mouth open wide.
He quickly took out his phone snapping a picture.

Vivaan smirked.

After all these years he finally found a way to degrade his brother in his parents' eyes.

The day after, Vivaan showed the picture to his parents, also gave them the refference of Shubman running out of their house that day, which didn't go unnoticed by Ishan's mother. Vivaan very clearly knew their parents are extremely homophobic, they can never tolerate this.